How to watch replays.
Original Thread.
Official review by JunkFoodKnight.

Black_ice_Spain vs. _GG_Magic_
Spanish 105 vs. Spanish 65
IPB Image

Game Time:47:39

Black_ice_Spain:(2410)
Good start getting some wood treasure sending ATP and getting 2 early TPs. See that he has Maya and Native Treaties and make muskets. He tries to take your TC down and fails. You repair it and make a nice wall for your muskets to hide behind. He eventually takes your TC down but you strike back and build some docks and send Schooners. This lets you keep up with his economy. You are able to attack his forward base and micro his x-bows. You build a TC and he destroys it again. You get dock upgraades for fishing and advance to Fortress. Attack his main base with skirmishers but waste some Lancers on his muskets when they could have been used on his falconets wich killed you. Protect fishing with some Frigates making sure he cant use your side and eventually making some on his side even thoguh he fished most of his side already. Fighting goes back and forth and you stoip making vils after getting 60. Would have been eaiser win if you had kept making them. You both go to Imperial and you get Merc army and later a Factory. You make a lot of falcs and Heavey Cannon protected by Rodeleros. You are able to keep his dragoons away from the cannnon and they start disasembling his town.

_GG_Magic_:(2423)
Good start herding two herds toword your TC. Age up getting Native TP and sending Native Treaties. Make the TP and start shipping pikemen and rodeleros. Take down his TC but get no vils or houses. He rebuilds a TC and you destroy it. If you had checked the water on both sides would have been nice. And he had Schooners in his Deck. You try to making a tower and stop him on your side but could never manage to stop him on his side. Get market upgrades and take map control even though your armies were even most of the time. Never stopped making vils and eventually got 99 plus your few fishing boats. With a better economy you would expect to win but in late game you make goons and cannon to counter his rods and cannon. His rods are able to keep your goons away and are cheaper. And so he wins even though his eco was worse.

Summary- Wow. Best and most entertaining game I have ever seen. A must watch and nominated for Legendary!

Screenshots-
IPB Image IPB Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File _GG_Magic_vs_Black_ice_Spain.age3rec
Size: 567.66k
Number of downloads: 254
Player Name Side Team
_GG_Magic_ 1
Black_ice_Spain 2

Game: Age of Empires 3

+
# 2Uptown May 28 2006, 14:47 PM
was one hell of a game.

congrats. smile.gif

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 3J.Earlander May 29 2006, 07:10 AM
OMFG....i jus watched it.......beauty haha congrats to both, that was the best game i have ever seen for sure

+
# 4IamDyNaMic May 29 2006, 11:21 AM
rofl this game was just uber although the outcome is strange tongue.gif

Game: Dota 2

+
# 5Sepha May 29 2006, 14:56 PM
Such a nice game. This replay for legendary!

Clan: Insane

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 6squirrel May 30 2006, 14:01 PM
Defidently a legendary, I cant beleive Magic lost, his score was around 100 points higher for a good portion of the game until the end.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 7themosh Jun 1 2006, 23:03 PM
I don't usually say this about you guys' ROTW picks, but that was awesome. Freaking badass rec. Legendary for sure.

Game: Age of Empires 3

+
# 8Dare_Bre Jun 3 2006, 17:02 PM
wpw this replay was amazing...nonstop action.....surprized at the outcome...

wish i could do that..hehe

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)