Explore GameReplays...

The Asian Dynasties

_Sephiroth_ vs Xiphos

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1snakefire82 Jun 4 2007, 11:50 AM
A french vs Spanish with lots of battles throughout! Ends in a lancer spam. Enjoy your medals! smile.gif

How to watch replays.
Original Topic

Xiphos 2081.4 vs __Sephiroth__ 2207.5

IPB Image

26:59

Xiphos 2081.4 IPB Image

Screen shot of deck:

+ Claimed two treasures in discovery for 150 food. Giving him a nice colonial time of 4:06 thumb.gif

+ Nice placement of scout in stealth mode to seeing if the enemy is staying colonial or going for a fast fortress

+Nice job raiding through out the game. Which made him think twice about allowing his villagers to roam. thumb.gif

- Your hussars fought to often by themselves. Pull them back and allow your muskets in on the action. Also putting a few muskets in melee would have limited him from picking off your hussars.

- You got drawn in a few times and lost most of your army. Next time think twice about doing that and going fortress.

- Never claimed a CDB treasure…lmao. laugh.gif

Very nice played game, did well pressuring for the most part. Went hussars and musket and didn’t work out as good as you hoped. I thought this game showed a good illustration of why you really need to micro your hussars. You probably would have had a better chance going musket/x-bow because you can spam them faster and his shipment of pikes becomes a non-factor.

Player Rating: 7.2

__Sephiroth__ 2207.5 IPB Image

Screen shot of deck:

+ You gathered three early treasures of natives which helped you kill his two forward CDB’s and stopped him from doing a quick double barracks spam. Plus it helped you in the resource category. banana.gif

+ Nice job of hit n running the hussars. It allowed you to fight his hussars without fighting his muskets at the same time. cool2.gif

- Your dogs were fighting muskets. I’m referring to early in the game right after you killed his CDB’s. It would have been wiser to save those resources. unsure.gif

- As you got raided you had rod’s by your TC relaxing around the berry bushes. Oops. laugh.gif

Very nice well played game!! Your combo of x-bows/muskets along with military shipments proved to be very effective vs muskets and hussars. You did a nice job of grabbing the trading posts and map control for that matter. What was probably most impressive was your killing of his hussars and your ability to push him back.

Player Rating: 8.0

Overall, a very fun and fast paced game to watch. Constant action throughout the game. This game mainly took place in colonial with some fortress fighting. However this game was won in colonial by Sep. I’m not really sure what’s more over powering Sep or Spain? Great Game!! I will be submitting this game for replay of the week.

Game Rating: 7.8

Review done by FlyingWasp
Rating out of 10

Attached File(s)
Attached File __Sephiroth___vs_Xiphos.age3Xrec
Size: 483.75k
Number of downloads: 680
Player Name Side Team
[TmC] Xiphos 1
[Proud] __Sephiroth__ 2

Game: Age of Empires 3

+
# 2FlyingWasp Jun 4 2007, 14:04 PM
Can you upload my screen pics here or do they need to review original post?

+
# 3Menn00b Jun 4 2007, 14:28 PM
wooooooooot congrats xiphos

and seph of course..

but a bit more congrats to xiphos.

+
# 410 Jun 5 2007, 19:33 PM
nice! thumb.gif

+
# 5Xiphos Jun 6 2007, 17:03 PM
smile.gif

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 6meast Jun 7 2007, 11:45 AM
Congrats both, it was a entertaining watch smile.gif

+
# 7Xiphos Jun 7 2007, 14:20 PM
Heh, I only lack the medal! tongue.gif

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 8firgli Jun 7 2007, 15:01 PM
Nice replay, congrats!

PS medaled

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+
# 9__Sephiroth__ Jun 8 2007, 04:03 AM
My medal is looking cooler by the week biggrin.gif

+
# 10pcfreak8 Jun 8 2007, 06:40 AM
Sephiroth plays Spain in colonial so well...

+
# 11rjmyth Jun 10 2007, 20:08 PM
surely this must get gold its the highest rated rec there is

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+
# 12FlyingWasp Jun 12 2007, 16:05 PM
This game is very awesome!! The play was so perfect...

+
# 13Mora258 Sep 20 2007, 19:06 PM
spanish is strong in colonial age and people think FF is the best option, FF i think is for CIv that they don;t have anticav like ... Russians is the best option.... anyway Seph is my fan player his micro is great .. and Good game... the french should FF by the time he fail with all his cav ...amd musket...

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)