Explore GameReplays...

Dark Crusade

New Tau guide!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1.bAgr Oct 4 2007, 21:32 PM
Hello guys,

Raggy47, your Strategy Moderator has today released very nice comprehensive guide which should help you when deciding which tech path to choose as Tau (Mont'ka or Kauyon?).

Use this topic for feedback and questions/tips etc. smile.gif

Clan: [Wise]

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 2Johan02 Oct 5 2007, 11:05 AM
good guide
There is an error on Targeting Optics Icon ^^

Game: Dark Crusade

+
# 3Czin644 Oct 5 2007, 16:38 PM
I just figured I should point this bit out that isn't mentioned in the necron matchup - its not horribly relevant since the game is won & lost long before this but regardless; Krootox do 200dps to building light - effectively 4 shotting (8 seconds) a necron gen (http://wiki.reliccommunity.com/Krootox). Its fucking scary to watch and necron have absolutely no way to stop two rampaging 8775 HP Krootox from annihilating their entire gen farm except a literal body block. The guide doesn't mention it but honestly its GG at that point.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 4mdigibou Oct 6 2007, 15:41 PM
thats true, but like he said, the likelihood of lasting that long is -

i would like to point out your correctness in showing the uselessness of tier 3 montka in combatting chaos tier 3, however, if the chaos is not at tier 3 yet, and you happen to get there first, montka will absolutely DEVASTATE them and leave them no way of recovering.

good advice vsing eldar

vs SM, tbh i would never go kayoun if for no other reason than GK's + FC + chappy +libby > every krootox, gnarloc, and hounds you can throw at them. that and all SM units have morale.. xv8 good against that.

one reason you would EVER MAYBBBBBE decide to get missles on xv8 is suprisingly vs chaos. You can use the missles heavy disruption to knock down oblits from outside of their range, and have shielded fw's take them down. Only problem with this is PSM, but if you have drones left over from tier 2, they make a great wall.

overall you get a 2 thum.gifthum.gif thumbs up from me =P

This post has been edited by mdigibou: Oct 6 2007, 15:41 PM

Game: Dark Crusade

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)