Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

1v1 GR Zero Hour Tournament

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Locutus Mar 3 2009, 10:15 AM
Get ready for another 1v1 Zero Hour tournament! The battle begins on Saturday 7 March. Do you have what it takes to win? Sign up and find out!
This tournament will start at 4 PM GMT.
Convert your time on this website to see when the tournament takes place for you.

The Rules:

• You must be a Gamereplays.org registered member *New Rule*
  • Use your Gamereplays name to register and play in tournaments *New Rule*
  • You are expected 10 minutes before the tourney start. If you are not in the "Original Armies Only" lobby 5 minutes before, you will be disqualified, no exceptions
  • Disconnections and Mismatches: These games have to be played over again unless there was a clear winner, if in dispute - upload your replay to the proper forum for review by host *Changed*
  • Report wins/losses to host in lobby with regular chat (not in blue) *New Rule*
  • No Spam and No Flaming in the lobby

The Format:

• Best of 3 on single elimination bracket
  • Start on Tournament Desert, losers get to pick the next map from the map pool
  • Random Armies only
  • The Finals are best of 5.
Sign up on our tournament site so you can play in this tournament. If you register, please be there and be on time or you will be disqualified.

Map Pool:

• Tournament Desert
  • Bombardment Beach
  • Dust Devil
  • Tournament Plains
  • Flash Fire
Good luck and have fun to all players!

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Locutus Mar 7 2009, 15:22 PM
Everyone:
My internet is bad, for 2 days now I've not been able to connect, Verizon says thier working on it but nothing yet. I'm able to connect this morning, but only now and then and at speeds below dial-up (I have dsl).

I will not be able to host, I cannot get online with ZH and it takes 20 minutes to load a gr page.
I appologize for this, there is nothing I can do but wait for Verizon to fix it on their end.

+
# 3Rising` Mar 7 2009, 15:39 PM
Stefan has said he will run the tourney so it will still take place.

Clan: Death and Destiny

+
# 4Locutus Mar 9 2009, 03:32 AM
Thanks to SD for hosting in my place.

I might be back online, so far so good, but only time will tell. I thought I was back yesterday afternoon but that lasted for 20 minutes.

+
# 5Opsnyder Mar 18 2009, 00:23 AM
When i get my uber medall with 2 stars on it?biggrin.gif I guess stefan was to busy flaming basel so he forgot it.

Clan: MENTAL

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)