Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Clanwars Etiquette

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Temporary Apr 10 2009, 18:11 PM
a new article has been published on Clanwars Etiquette. Give feedback, offer praise, and discuss it here! Special Thanks also to BlinkyBlob, Abberance` and Clever who gave their input.

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 2TheElderGamer Apr 10 2009, 18:59 PM
These are the same thought about the lack of sportmanship in the BFME II League. Not to mention the OOS situation is a very touchy issue with the only solution being good sportmanship and honesty. It is a two way street. There is times when a game is not decided when it goes OOS so that other clan may decline to give confirmation that they lost. There is other games that you know you about to lose but choose to not confirm the loss and that is not being honest or having good sportmanship.

The only thing a player can do in situations is just give a bad peer rating. The peer ratings are not working but soon for good sportmanship and skill we have an issue with the warrior page.

Just having good sportmanship and being honest goes a long way. I hope people read this because as a admin of the league I can not do nothing about peoples attitudes or bad sportmanship. I can only punish clans or warriors for cheating not bad behavior, dodging or not giving you confirmation for an OOS match.

Thank you.

Game: None

+
# 3Infinity` Apr 10 2009, 19:09 PM
Nice article smile.gif

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4Nuclear_Crispy Apr 11 2009, 03:54 AM
Great job, everyone should read this. Maybe pin it so no one misses it?

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 5AntiElfman Apr 11 2009, 03:58 AM
great article, the problem isnt that bad ppl are unaware they are being dickheads..they just dont care..so this wont change anything

Clan: Prisoners Of War

+
# 6^Smokey^ Apr 11 2009, 04:18 AM
Great job on teh article.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 7Temporary Apr 11 2009, 22:05 PM
QUOTE(Infinity` @ Apr 10 2009, 15:09 PM) *

Nice article smile.gif
QUOTE(^Smokey^ @ Apr 11 2009, 00:18 AM) *

Great job on teh article.

Thanks.

QUOTE(Nuclear_Crispy @ Apr 10 2009, 23:54 PM) *

Great job, everyone should read this. Maybe pin it so no one misses it?

I might in a while, but right now there are about 600 pinned topics so it'll be pretty easy to miss it post-13661-1143531603.gif

QUOTE(iLikeKlunG @ Apr 10 2009, 23:58 PM) *

great article, the problem isnt that bad ppl are unaware they are being dickheads..they just dont care..so this wont change anything

Thanks, and I know what you mean, but oftentimes someone being a douche may not feel any guilt over being a douchebag, since there are no clear/defined rules to abide by or be pressured by. This article is by no means the official rules, but when it is written out clearly on the most popular bfme2 site, I'm hoping people will be more inclined to do the right thing.

+
# 8Verdo Apr 11 2009, 22:28 PM
Another good thing to do is to restart the game after play 4/5 games because the game.dat file fills up more after every game and causes things to slow down.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 9Raziel` Apr 12 2009, 23:37 PM
Excelent! thumb.gif

Clan: Da Unit

+
# 10Mad-eye21 Apr 14 2009, 00:56 AM
QUOTE(iLikeKlunG @ Apr 10 2009, 22:58 PM) *

Agreed, its a good idea but its something that has been brought up before and talked about for a long time when I still played and no one really ever changed

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)