Pros
smile.gif Delayed Adjeking's Large City
smile.gif Raided Glass Circle to delay Glass Dragon for a little bit
smile.gif Incredibly strong Economy

Cons
sad.gif Didnt get to that Glas Citadel in time
sad.gif Lost Elder Glass Dragon

T1-309 Tips
You did everything almost flawlessly, but I think that you could have won this if you would have noticed that Glass Citadel earlier, and if you could have kept pressure on those Circles, and of course not losing a Elder Glass Dragon fully upgraded helps to stay in the game smile.gif

Adjeking
Alin

BO: Magus, Merchant x 2, Military
RO: Treasure 1, 2, Vigor 1, 2

Pros
smile.gif Spamming for you life
smile.gif Glass Prison saved you a few times in this game
smile.gif Very Strong Economy
smile.gif Evocation Spamming
smile.gif Ceasefire saved your Dragon

Cons
sad.gif Delayed Large City for a little bit
sad.gif Whirl Wind almost worked out for you

T1-309 Tips
You played amazingly, I really had a hard time pointing out cons in this game, and the only ting that held you back from dominating earlier, was ATRF delayed your Large City, and he also raided your Circle of Glass. So maybe if this happens to you again, you can figure a way to get your opponent away from your Capital and any Circles that you may have.

Game Summary
This game started almost symmetrical with every thing being built at exactly the same time (or close) to the opponent. So to change that, ATRF attacked Adjeking's capital, to delay that Large City, and with that delaying, ATRF supplied pressure, but Adjeking pushed through this and evened out the game. The most of this game was back and forth, with either army being crippled after each battle, and it was sorta hard to tell who was going to win until Elder Glass Dragons are fighting at ATRF's capital, and ATRF's Glass Dragon fell from the skies. This game was def. one of the best games I have watched!

Ratings

Entertainment: 7/10

Overall: 8/10

This post has been edited by T1-309: Apr 5 2007, 16:03 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File ROTWAdjekingvs.Astheruinsfall.rec
Size: 545.36k
Number of downloads: 1871
Player Name Side Team
AsTheRuinsFall 1
Adjeking 2

Game: Kings and Castles

+
# 2Adjeking Apr 6 2007, 16:54 PM
replay of the week ^^!

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3smurfmaster Apr 6 2007, 23:16 PM
Hey guys, this is my first post. I watched the game, and it was really intense, and I was hoping I could comment on it. I noticed that ATRF had his caravan going to a fallen refuge while adjking had his going to transmuter, which he aquired in around 4-5 minutes. He had it unmolested while ATRF didnt get his for another ten minutes or later. Thats 400 free minerals that could have tipped the scales. Also, adjking got shifting sands which made his glass dragon 425 and 1360, while ATRF's was 500 and 1600. All of his units were cheaper too. considering you both got dragons, and produced so many expensive units like golems and sand dragons, it seems like the upgrade is well worth it.

I dont think I could come close to beating either of you, but if you shift your caravans to resource neutrals, and get shifting sands early, potentially before your first sand dragons, that could be a game winner. You guys have been playing alot longer though, so if i'm crazy let me know.

Sweet, i posted something.

+
# 4Adjeking Apr 7 2007, 00:40 AM
No your right, that's why I did that smile.gif!!

+
# 5KingsRevenge Apr 7 2007, 05:15 AM
This game was the hotness!

Game: Act of War: Direct Action

+
# 6smurfmaster Apr 7 2007, 05:45 AM
well it seems like in a really close even game like that, its going to be difficult for one person to get the absolute upper hand, so when you invested in that, you eventually could just overwhelm him. In a game where both players are so good, like you two, the whole unit cost reduction, or switching caravan destinations seems to be a key. In your games in the tournament i noticed a simliar trend.

+
# 7T1-309 Apr 7 2007, 06:27 AM
Smurfmaster, those are some great things that you pointed out, and also, I dont have to worry about caravans smile.gif

Im cuotl, lol.

Clan: Teh Staff

Game: Rise of Legends

+
# 8AsTheRuinsFall Apr 7 2007, 16:46 PM
you are right smurf master smile.gif .

i knew those mistakes though, honestly i completely forgot about the transmuter for most of the game and was kicking myself for it.

the unit reduction cost upgrade is something i'm always guilty of not getting, donno why, it is a good upgrade.

+
# 9cumfestia1 Apr 18 2007, 04:06 AM
Yeah that was a really good game

+
# 10Morephine Nov 24 2007, 19:47 PM
How exactly do you download this?

+
# 11Adjeking Dec 5 2007, 10:21 AM
just click on the game name and save it to your recorded game folder.

+
# 12darkowned Dec 8 2007, 00:10 AM
drol.gif how long have you been playin? lol

+
# 13AsTheRuinsFall Dec 8 2007, 01:30 AM
A long time.

+
# 14T1-309 Feb 16 2008, 21:44 PM
lol. atrf might have more games on his account (s) than anyone else. Ever.

+
# 15AsTheRuinsFall Feb 24 2008, 22:55 PM
I'm pretty sure only two of my accounts have 50+ games on them actually. tongue.gif

+
# 16T1-309 Feb 27 2008, 21:49 PM
ya, you mean Alternative? Or is that someone else, atrf, I remember when you made a secret account, and I told you I thought it was you, you remember that? And like the next day, everyone found out? remember? But ya, atrf has played a LOT of games. a lot.

+
# 17AsTheRuinsFall Mar 1 2008, 01:20 AM
Alternative was Faith.

Heeh, you mean my mr. Synesthia account. Actually no one knew until I told because I got a RoTW. tongue.gif . Pretty sure I could have gone on forever without that account and not been found out, simply because I never played vinci before so no one could think, "thats how ruins plays vinci!" . tongue.gif

I actually have 3-4 fifty + game accounts now that i think about it smile.gif . lol.

+
# 18T1-309 Mar 1 2008, 22:11 PM
want to give me one? lol

+
# 19AsTheRuinsFall Mar 2 2008, 18:01 PM
LoL

This post has been edited by AsTheRuinsFall: Mar 2 2008, 18:02 PM

+
# 20T1-309 Mar 4 2008, 09:26 AM
figured you might like that, hey atrf, not to be off topic, but your gonna have to show me a decent vinci mirror game (me vs. you), ive never played them, so ya. Man I remember reviewing this game. It was crazy, its all I thought about, was how people could play so perfectly.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)