BO: Mer x2, Ind, Mil
RO: Prosp 1, 2, Min 1, Poli 1

Pros
smile.gif Steam Fortress looked promissing
smile.gif Defense towers on Mines
smile.gif Somehow got a Bunkerfort up

Cons
sad.gif Slacking as far as speed from the get go
sad.gif Lack of pressure throught most of the game (some exceptions)
sad.gif Couldnt get Piratas up and running efficiently

T1-309 Tips
Well, Im not too sure what cost you the game, but imo, I think it was the relics, it took you a while to get your first few buildings up, and I really do think it cost you way too much in the long run. My only advice, is to try for relics better.

Parlay
Cuotl

BO: Reac x4
RO: Zeal 1, Judg 1, 2, Zeal 2

Pros
smile.gif Early Quetzals and Zeal to set up a decent army early on
smile.gif Great pressure on mines, and good Micro
smile.gif Great Air control with Storm Disks and Quetzals

Cons
sad.gif Little pressure on other cities
sad.gif Bad micro with miners, lol
sad.gif Didnt notice the Bunker Fort going up next to your army

T1-309 Tips
Well, winning with Cuotl says something, and something big when its against a great player. You obviously know something about them, BUT, I would suggest watching your miners better, lol, and perhaps using a few sun cannons to create some GREAT pressure.

Game Summary
This game was a perfect game if you are Cuotl and want to know what you have to do to take charge of a game. With incredible Micro from both players, its incredibly hard to pinpoint what tipped the game to Parlay, it could have been early air units, or early Zeal 2 to fend off any rush, or maybe just Relics. Overall, everyone should watch this game.

Ratings

Entertainment: 7/10

Overall: 7/10

Clan: Teh Staff

Game: Rise of Legends

+
# 2AsTheRuinsFall Mar 5 2008, 03:34 AM
hmm 7/10 a silver rating, must have been a damn good game, how old is this? might have to give it a watch.

Game: Kings and Castles

+
# 3Junaid Mar 5 2008, 06:05 AM
Most of T1 replays are overrated. You need to change your rating system slightly.

I wonder how would he rate the game between ice vs astheruinsfall on burial ground which is already 9 rated.

+
# 4T1-309 Mar 5 2008, 22:37 PM
lol, didnt I do that review? with ice and atrf, trust me, I think its a 7/10, a 7/10 shows game knowledge, micro control, tactics, etc. above 8, is all that, but at a more superior level, below 5 shows many mistakes, and a 8, or 9 is basically a flawless game where a few decisions contributed to the inebitible loss of someone.

+
# 5AsTheRuinsFall Mar 5 2008, 22:42 PM
Junaid did the Ice vs Ruins Gold Replay Review.

Game: Kings and Castles

+
# 6T1-309 Mar 5 2008, 22:44 PM
just remembered that, and Junaid, for not having and RoL staff at all, the ratings dont have a "set" chart to go by. And by most of my reviews, do you mean when I had RR priveleges? Or the 2 that I just did now?

+
# 7DarthSidious Mar 12 2008, 03:48 AM
you could do what the cc3 reviewers do and give every game an "Outstanding" and "Excellent" score (they use terms like that instead of numbers). It's so funny, Im used to BFME and Rol low scores for every game and then I go to cc3 and see EVERY game get high marks...

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 8T1-309 Mar 12 2008, 04:28 AM
QUOTE(DarthSidious @ Mar 12 2008, 03:48 AM) *

you could do what the cc3 reviewers do and give every game an "Outstanding" and "Excellent" score (they use terms like that instead of numbers). It's so funny, Im used to BFME and Rol low scores for every game and then I go to cc3 and see EVERY game get high marks...

Thats hilarious.. I dont think we could do that cause I would be too tempted to use funny words... "Stupendously terrifico!" comes to mind.. frusty.gif frusty.gif

+
# 9Solars Mar 12 2008, 12:22 PM
Nothing beats the game Cow vs. Smurf. It should've been the ROTW but, hell, I can't get into the RoL staff room.

+
# 10narri Mar 12 2008, 14:31 PM
Another point: when Golden M got that first Steam Fortress up, I was wondering if Parlay could handle jugs right there and then (his army, I recall, was Czin + snake + sents + ark + 1 or 2 quetzals). To my surprise, I didn't see such a good anti-Cuotl unit until there were too many air units and sun idols out!

But yeah, that was scary (good) play by Parlay there. Makes me wonder whether I should jettison Div1/Div2 early game for Zeal 1/2!

+
# 11T1-309 Mar 12 2008, 15:42 PM
Not too sure, but I have been dabbing with an early zeal, its pretty good, but it hampers LC and Hero time.. obviously, I usually dont go for zeal two until I get another city though..

+
# 12$hadow Mar 14 2008, 07:33 AM
i often loose against cuotls who only push sentinels frusty.gif

how to counter that damn strat?

+
# 13T1-309 Mar 15 2008, 20:44 PM
Trample.

+
# 14X-ecutionner Apr 9 2008, 18:16 PM
Excellent replay.

Game: Universe at War

+
# 15f3nics Apr 25 2008, 08:05 AM
Well it depends, zeal two can be very effective if you can micro them REALLY well, i mean REALLY well. I later discovered that combined with fane pop, sentinels can be very deadly at the start.

+
# 16xX_Obl1v1ioN_Xx Apr 2 2009, 07:17 AM
how can i download this replay so i can watch it? biggrin.gif

+
# 17K@mi Apr 2 2009, 10:31 AM
Right clic on the .rec link then save target as.

+
# 18Cowbuttzex Apr 2 2009, 20:43 PM
Download the game of me vs smurfmaster it should of been the replay of the week when this one got promoted...

+
# 19Cuotl_player Aug 10 2009, 02:45 AM
why cant i download a replay. when i click on the download link it gives me the source code

+
# 20_FISHY_ Aug 10 2009, 20:33 PM
QUOTE(Cuotl_player @ Aug 9 2009, 19:45 PM) *

why cant i download a replay. when i click on the download link it gives me the source code

when you download replays right click on the replay name ( in this one ''fenics vs the golden m.rec'') and choose ''save target as'' .

Game: World in Conflict

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)