Explore GameReplays...

Rise of Legends

The Dark Knight

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Nafchicken Aug 2 2008, 07:33 AM
I saw the Dark Knight today in an IMAX theater. This is the movie of the year guys.

Chris Nolan is one of my favorite directors. He teamed up w his brother and David S. Goyer again for the next script. Wow, damn good movie. The star was certainly Heath Ledger. That guy draws everyone in w his performance. Its rare to see intellegent scripts at this level - food for the mind thumb.gif hehe. Go see it. Im going to buy some batman underwear tomorrow - "I Batman!"

I posted this here instead of the general discussions under the main discussion portal because most of those who would respond to this are a bunch of idiots - including some of the moderators. Seriously, go read the responses anyware in that section. Nothing but kids who know nothing but attitude and nothing else.

Ive heard that this movie might top records from Titanic. Im not surprised if thats true. Imo the script from the first movie had more philosophy than the second, though the second still delivered a

nothing else

strong script. But the second movie had a hell of alot more drama to it! I was impressed by this movie, and am going to have to see it again.

This post has been edited by Nafchicken: Aug 2 2008, 07:36 AM

+
# 2AsTheRuinsFall Aug 2 2008, 13:40 PM
Yup, Dark Knight for movie of the year.

Heath Ledger for Actor and villain of the year.

Superb movie, and yes, it is on pace to break Titanic's record for highest grossing movie of all time. It has already shattered highest opening weekend by over 20 million and highest opening 2 weeks tongue.gif .

Heath Ledger definitely was a better joker then jack Nicholson was. Although the roles were vastly different with Jack going for a more comical role and Ledger just playing a brilliant psychopath.

Game: Kings and Castles

+
# 3Solars Aug 2 2008, 16:12 PM
I've not seen this movie yet, believe it or not, but I'm definitely planning to. And lol yeah, the old Joker was bloody stupid...

Game: Rise of Legends

+
# 4Nafchicken Aug 2 2008, 19:34 PM
That was a Tim Burton Movie. He has more of a creepy Hollywood gothic style to all his movies. Ledger couldnt really work in the original movie though lol. The new movies bring in issues. Can the Nolan brothers and Goyer bring us another grand masterpiece to sink into? I dontr see how they could top this sequal. After seeing this, I saw how it left the whole audience in silence.

I vote now to have Britiain as the official sponsers of our entertainment. Most of those guys in the movie were all british actors as well as the writers. That movie left just about everything else in the dust.

This post has been edited by Nafchicken: Aug 2 2008, 19:38 PM

+
# 5rolsmurf Aug 2 2008, 19:59 PM
This is by far te best batman movie I have seen. Joker was the shit in this movie. Too bad we will never see the same joker in other batman movies in the future if they plan to.

+
# 6Solars Aug 3 2008, 05:21 AM
Well, I'm sure Batman 2 is an excellent film but the real winner for the Movie Of The Year is Mummy 3...

+
# 7Nafchicken Aug 3 2008, 08:52 AM
The only guy who could come half way in filling the role could probably be Johnny Depp, and thats if they bring the character back.

Ppl r already saying Ledger won the emmy or oscar for this role. Cant believe he past away after doing this movie. This performance would have made him a legend, not to mention doing wonders to his career.

This post has been edited by Nafchicken: Aug 3 2008, 08:58 AM

+
# 8Solars Aug 3 2008, 15:46 PM
Lawl, who could forget Ledger's role in Brokeback Mountains? I think he was nominated for the Best Actor from that movie.

+
# 9Cowbuttzex Aug 3 2008, 22:11 PM
Why so serious????

+
# 10Nafchicken Aug 4 2008, 07:42 AM
Cowboy Sex. Yum. WTF.gif

The costar of Brokeback came w his sister to honor Ledger at the premier of Dark Knight. He should have come in the cowboy costume he wore in Brokeback Mountain - we will nvr forget WTF.gif. This would have also helped to promote Brokeback Mountain 2, due out this Christmas. With Ledger's character dead from HIV, Gyllenhaal's character is forced to walk a hard road of rebuilding his life, and in the process forms a bond w a small sheep, which just so happens to look so much like Ledger...

This post has been edited by Nafchicken: Aug 4 2008, 07:53 AM

+
# 11Cowbuttzex Aug 4 2008, 21:16 PM
omg peter....

+
# 12Nafchicken Aug 5 2008, 00:04 AM
Lol. I dont support the movie brokeback mountain. The producers and screenwriters of that movie looked totally messed up.

Had ledger been alive, Brokeback Mountain 2's script would have had both characters get caught and punshed for beaking the 'cowboy way'. The rest of that film would have been about their new found happiness - prison.

This post has been edited by Nafchicken: Aug 5 2008, 00:11 AM

+
# 13Solars Aug 5 2008, 05:24 AM
I work at the movie theater and I've seen so many snippets that I feel like I've seen the movie already. post-13661-1143531603.gif

+
# 14Cowbuttzex Aug 5 2008, 16:29 PM
lols

+
# 15r00kie. Aug 6 2008, 00:04 AM
Terminator 4 looks awesome and i think its the same actor Christian Baile hes playing the role as John Connor

+
# 16Dietcherrypepsi Aug 6 2008, 05:53 AM
I saw the Dark Night was an excellent movie. Also Mamma Mia was good I loved it. I am an all time Abba fan so I enjoyed this one very much!!!

So then we went to Step Brother OMG do men really enjoy rubbing their nut sack on everything they don't want anyone to touch?. Disgusting movie. What was funny about it, humm when he was burying the other alive!

This post has been edited by Dietcherrypepsi: Aug 6 2008, 05:54 AM

+
# 17Nafchicken Aug 6 2008, 10:46 AM
Cherry!!

+
# 18Solars Aug 6 2008, 13:53 PM
QUOTE(Dietcherrypepsi @ Aug 6 2008, 05:53 AM) *

I saw the Dark Night was an excellent movie. Also Mamma Mia was good I loved it. I am an all time Abba fan so I enjoyed this one very much!!!

So then we went to Step Brother OMG do men really enjoy rubbing their nut sack on everything they don't want anyone to touch?. Disgusting movie. What was funny about it, humm when he was burying the other alive!

Oh God, I hate that StepBrother movie. I've seen few snippets of that movie as well and it was just disgusting. Don't believe all that you saw in that movie. And no, it's not true about men rubbing their nut sacks on everything... well, because I know I definitely don't do that lol.

+
# 19DarthSidious Aug 6 2008, 20:58 PM
QUOTE(Dietcherrypepsi @ Aug 6 2008, 00:53 AM) *

do men really enjoy rubbing their nut sack on everything they don't want anyone to touch?.

wacko.gif They actually did that in a movie? WTF.gif

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 20rolsmurf Aug 6 2008, 21:15 PM
Another bust for Will Farell...

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)