Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Natey May 30 2006, 08:28 AM
Link to original topic
Review by natey14

IPB Image

noob-ni(Alin) vs. Mith36(Alin)
Map:Vents

noob-ni - Alin

Starting BO - Merchant District > Merchant District > Merchant District > Military District

Pros:
+Good enemy base scouting
+Really fast first city capture w00t.gif
+Good amount of caravans
+Good harassment with your troops, you really kept him pushed into his base early game
+Captured your second city fairly quickly also
+Excellent early game

Cons:
-Poor relic gathering
-Should have had more mines
-Could have expanded your 3rd city faster
-Didn't research land-lore so you were doing no attrition damage
-Let him capture the last city

Player Summmary - You played a really good early game with a moderate mid game and a bad late game. I will hopefully help you fix your late game so you can win next time =) Excellent game by the way. Your early relic gathering was pretty bad, you got like 1 or 2 at the most. These will help boost your economy so search for them more next time smile.gif Your 3rd city has cheaper districts so you needed to use that to your advantage earlier. Needed to research land lore, this would have helped do damage to his troops. Your early economy was steady enough for early game, but you failed to get more mines/miners so your late game was poor. Should have gone after that last city. I think your biggest mistake was your economy, it just couldn't hold up against his so he was able to have more powerful and more abundant units than you.

Player Score - 6/10

Mith36 - Alin

Strategy -
Starting BO - Merchant District > Merchant District > Mine > Military District

Pros:
+Good enemy base scouting and relic gathering thumb.gif
+Quick mine + miners at beginning of the game to boost your economy
+Fast Sawu and good use of him
+First city capture came at a good time
+Good defense of your base, even under harassment you were able to hold it
+Excellent mining
+Finally captured the last city
+Attacked from a different part and caught him off guard, forcing him to retreat
+Many upgrades made you unstoppable thumb.gif

Cons:
-Could have used an extra caravan
-Could have done a little bit better scouting during the game when he had expanded more
-Didn't research land-lore so you were doing no attrition damage, this would have helped you out somewhat
-Lost Sawu once sad.gif

Player Summary - Wow, the best Alin player I have reviewed so far, you played amazing. Just a few pointers, you could have used an extra caravan or two, nothing big. It would have been helpful if you scouted some more later on in the game. You also need to value attrition, it would have helped you quite a bit at the beginning. And you lost Sawu once. Excellently played man, best I have seen yet.

Player Score - 9/10

Game Summary - One of the most exciting alin replays I have ever watched. While noob had a great early game, his lack of resources killed him in the late game. Plus the fact that mith had such a great late game economy he had many upgrades and salamanders etc etc. Great action and DEFINATELY worth a watch. Great game guys!

Game Score - 7/10

Screenshots! biggrin.gif
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This post has been edited by Architect/Jace: May 30 2006, 09:58 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File n00b_ni_VS_Mith36.rec
Size: 360.48k
Number of downloads: 235
Player Name Side Team
Noob_ni 0
Mith36 0

Clan: Teh Staff

Game: None

+
# 2♥♥♥Raaman♥♥♥ May 30 2006, 16:04 PM
Why are we doing replay of the day now?

Game: Empire Total War

+
# 3WISE Architect May 30 2006, 16:28 PM
Just rotws now. smile.gif

There was a problem. We no longer are promoting DEMO replay to rotw. The other before this replay, was the last demo rotw rep and only got the opportunitie to be up as rotw fro one day. post-13661-1143531603.gif

This post has been edited by Architect/Jace: May 30 2006, 16:29 PM

Clan: [Wise]

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 4♥♥♥Raaman♥♥♥ May 30 2006, 16:45 PM
Ok that makes sense smile.gif

Game: Empire Total War

+
# 5ltachi Jun 1 2006, 05:25 AM
where i put the reply folder at?

+
# 6Natey Jun 1 2006, 13:32 PM
Hello Itachi and welcome to gamereplays.org. If you are looking to watch this replay, check out our Replay Guide it will tell you how to watch the replay. PM me if you have any trouble smile.gif

Clan: Teh Staff

Game: None

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)