Explore GameReplays...

Boss Generals

ROTW me scuddy vs murder ginekolog

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1firgli Jul 10 2005, 22:18 PM
we were playing some boss games tonight, this 1 was the last and imo the best one, was fairly close as no1 really had much money left and gla showed some very powerful moves, these motors are extremely annoying VeryFunny.gif . also shows that emperors are beatable, it just takes a lot units biggrin.gif .

review pls? thum.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File 2v2_bg_vgg_me_scuddy_vs_murder_gine.zip
Size: 68.51k
Size (unzipped): 211.79k
Number of downloads: 232
Player Name Side Team
[---Murder---] 1
[M16]ginekolog 1
Evry1^ 2
Lone`BradleY`94 2

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+
# 2Murder Jul 10 2005, 23:31 PM
I played like shit tbh sad.gif

Clan: -FaKe|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3GiGaNToR Jul 11 2005, 03:54 AM
get on msn u nub murder

+
# 4Sparks Jul 11 2005, 08:55 AM
was this the one from last night after i left?

Im going to watch it now biggrin.gif

wow, a very entertaining rep, it could have gone anyway at one pont.

GJ

This post has been edited by Sparks: Jul 11 2005, 09:19 AM

Game: Hardware

+
# 5ginekolog Jul 11 2005, 10:49 AM
yep this was damn close game, lone just never stoped that river of MD's on my base. And i was too slow to remember to bring in TC to pwn.

We had them couple of times right murder? To bad evry1 was holding your back... as i would deal with lone alone. smile.gif

Game: Total Annihilation Spring

+
# 6firgli Jul 11 2005, 11:07 AM
yep this is a game we played after you left sparks smile.gif. was very close indeed, lost a lot buildings vs those motors all the time and gla even had a scudstorm ohmy.gif. very entertaining watch imo.

+
# 7Scuddy Jul 11 2005, 11:38 AM
Yeah, at lvl 3 I misclicked and chose A-10 instead of Combat nook. Lucky Ginekolog. Oh and I used my spectre poorly:-(

+
# 8MaDDoX Jul 12 2005, 02:29 AM
Great game indeed smile.gif Seeing Double B-USA pwn in Fallen Empire (even as randoms heh) it's quite rare, congratz guys.

The match was highly action packed and hard to pinpoint major flaws, although I think that one B.US should've gone air at a point, as scary as it is in such an open map. Lack of early crawlers was really a down point from Gine, as he pointed himself, and Murder should've thrown his bus to the back of the base when he could, and also used some Tech-terr amidst the confusion, specially after noticing they had no air - Any US, from CCG to Boss, is 100% open to TTs when it has no air and no pats, never forget that wink.gif

Once again, very good game, 7.5/10 in my book.

Clan: EPIC

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 9Scuddy Jul 12 2005, 18:42 PM
Remember I misclicked the combat nook at level 3 so it came way later in action. Other air had no use for me as my economy was not the best. I didnt tech for example, and that barely happens, if not never.

TBH I was scared of a TT because I had no real defense there.

+
# 10^General Jul 14 2005, 01:37 AM
The biggest problem with this game is that it was played as 2 1v1s, not a 2v2.

Murder u need to terror tech and tunnel spam more early game, be more offensive, u dont need 2 tunnels at your front supply, put 1 at there front supply. One of u should have sent a quad to there front supply early on to kill some nooks.

Gine needed some TCs badly or migs. You also need to learn to play without radar, u just cant afford to keep cc and have a radar, i kno bout subsidy, so ok maybe keep cc, but no radar, u just dont need it, u can easily learn to play without it, especailly on a map u know well like FE.

Lone should have got raped, 1 tc would have set him back a lot as he spent loads on inf early on, also floated, camped and didnt tech. Strategical firebases are great, but making 3, especailly when u have no rockvees (or fast mobile units) is basically saying go and double my mate.

Evry1 played quite well, didnt notice anything major.

Scud was also a big mistake, u hardly had any units, u should also have tunneld your mate probly and helped him out a bit.

Overall an ok game.

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 11firgli Jul 22 2005, 02:25 AM
This replay has been chosen ROTW by the staff, congrats smile.gif

+
# 12ginekolog Aug 1 2005, 10:15 AM
ROTW, nice, tx.

What I learned by hard is: TC is very usefull against all usas, u baisicly can't waste it with little thinking.

Game: Total Annihilation Spring

+
# 13fuego123 Aug 1 2005, 18:55 PM
k someone tell me ... i played this the first day and 2 weeks when boss came out then i stoped playign cuz i got board of playign teh same people .. 1 is this game dead 2 is there a big mix of people? and 3 where do you all meet still in asia or what?

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 14handeman Aug 3 2005, 06:26 AM
hey fuego.

1 this game is not dead
2 could be better, but you should add your name to the im list in boss discussion.
3 we mostly arrange games using msn/ aol, but some ppl are in boss lobby (former asia)

btw rotw topic is not really the best place for this you know. Better chance for response in boss discussion forum smile.gif

Game: Boss Generals

+
# 15fuego123 Aug 12 2005, 11:48 AM
meh w/e if ppl play i guess ill start playing game again .. im in da list .. what do i have to give out now?!?! msn or do i have to download sumthin new

+
# 16handeman Aug 12 2005, 12:37 PM
just add the people on the list to your msn smile.gif

Game: Boss Generals

+
# 17fuego123 Aug 13 2005, 15:46 PM
k where is the list wacko.gif the one ur talking about send me a link or sumtyhign cuz i really cant find it or im just blind

This post has been edited by fuego123: Aug 13 2005, 19:05 PM

+
# 18Tenaku007 Aug 13 2005, 23:40 PM
QUOTE(fuego123 @ Aug 13 2005, 06:46 PM)
k where is the list wacko.gif the one ur talking about send me a link or sumtyhign cuz i really cant find it or im just blind

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...showtopic=16099

thats the link / topic u need

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)