Explore GameReplays...

The Asian Dynasties

Thranduil & KingNeil

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1DanaEileithyia Sep 26 2007, 22:32 PM
Mentor topic for Thranduil & KingNeil

Good luck smile.gif!

ps. Thranduil is a 1st luit and GMT -5 in place of -6. Besides this is KingNeil a Sergeant happy.gif

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 2KingNeil Sep 26 2007, 23:35 PM
First i want to say hi my name is Neil i am 15 and I live in California. I like to play soccer and of course AOE smile.gif

Game: Age of Empires 3

+
# 3Thranduil Sep 29 2007, 00:05 AM
hi,but DON'T complain about me just because we didn't catch each other online and I had to study for a science test yesterday sleep.gif
Today when I was waiting for you(left eso on while doing homework),you didn't show up at all yet you send a complain about me?

This post has been edited by Thranduil: Sep 29 2007, 00:06 AM

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+
# 4KingNeil Sep 29 2007, 16:21 PM
sorry i didnt know that u were studying. the reason why i wasnt on eso was because i thought u would post on here first and anyway my mom and i had to go to my dads work to give him spare keys to his car because he left them in his trunk 0wn3d.gif . but i may be on tonight but i think im going somewhere but tommorow i will be on for sure thumb.gif

+
# 5Thranduil Sep 29 2007, 19:07 PM
QUOTE(KingNeil @ Sep 29 2007, 12:21 PM) *

sorry i didnt know that u were studying. the reason why i wasnt on eso was because i thought u would post on here first and anyway my mom and i had to go to my dads work to give him spare keys to his car because he left them in his trunk 0wn3d.gif . but i may be on tonight but i think im going somewhere but tommorow i will be on for sure thumb.gif

Good,just tell me when tomorrow smile.gif
If you do manage to go on today,make a post here,I'll be checking this topic every now and then today.

+
# 6Thranduil Sep 29 2007, 22:43 PM
Ok,I'd like you to post a rec,I'd prefare teaching you portuegese as I'm best with them.

Post what you can already do wit ports and we will go from there. wink.gif

+
# 7KingNeil Sep 30 2007, 02:42 AM
well im not too good with the ports but i would love to learn them and right now im online. i will try and get a game but it wont be pretty blush.gif

+
# 8KingNeil Sep 30 2007, 03:36 AM
like i said before this wasnt a pretty game 0wn3d.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File KingNeil_vs_AEW.age3Xrec
Size: 346.04k
Number of downloads: 55
Player Name Side Team
[-LBL-] KingNeil 1
[{[D]}] AEW 2

+
# 9KingNeil Sep 30 2007, 05:16 AM
also i got a question where do u live so i got a better idea on time

+
# 10Thranduil Sep 30 2007, 16:39 PM
QUOTE(KingNeil @ Sep 30 2007, 01:16 AM) *

also i got a question where do u live so i got a better idea on time

Toronto,Ontario

I'll finish my Geography assignment and then I'll check your rec and give some comments. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Thranduil: Sep 30 2007, 16:39 PM

+
# 11Thranduil Sep 30 2007, 19:01 PM
Ok,here is some stuff I noticed:

- Don't age with 15 vills,it slows you down too much,he could have been already raiding your vills if he rushed by the time you aged. Age with 13 instead.
- Unless you have a real reason,don't chop wood during the age up to colonial. Usually put 3 on gold and the rest stays on food.
- When for w/e reason you age to slow,don't play around with your covered wagon,try to place it close and fast so you can still get it up on time.
- You kept choping wood when you were trying to FF,you should have just left 3 vills on gold,10 on food.
- Use your crackshot when killing a guardian,before you find a nother treasure,it will most likely be recharched.
- Manage your eco better,you aged to fort with 300 food left over. you should hit 1000 gold,and 1200 food at the same time.
- Sending the 6 minuteman,and then the minutemen army were both a huge waste of resources. Remember that with the colo militia card, your TCs get stronger,combined forces of the TC and the cassas would have fended off the attack easily,the 15 minute man u send later were an extreme waste of resources,no one was even directly attacking you at that moment.
- Build a barracs,not a Stable as your first building,unless you know he's spamming pure anti-infantry.
- Wakina own goons, you should have went for a pure cassa spam.
- Micro your cassas better, remember that they have very long range,so try to hit and run next time,and try multi shooting,selecting quickly a group and shooting one guy,another group and shooting another guy and so on...otherwise you waste precious shots during the battle.
- When shipping a fort wagon and getting attacked at the same time,hide the wagon,and then build the fort, don't try raising a fort in the middle of the battle.
- Keep a better vill production,try pumping out of all TCs nonstop.
- Try getting more treasures with your explorer.
- You were better off shiping 8 musks then fencing school.
- You're deck needs improvement, make sure you have all the 700 resource cards,and check my deck in the game I'll post.

I'll post a proper FF for you to see,just let me make one wink.gif

This post has been edited by Thranduil: Sep 30 2007, 19:09 PM

+
# 12Thranduil Sep 30 2007, 19:37 PM
Here it is:

Attached File FF.age3Xrec
Size: 806.3k
Number of downloads: 53
Player Name Side Team
[MK^] DominikVI 1
Ivan the Terrible 2

Note that you will not face opponents that are in discovery by 15th min,I just needed a quick example tongue.gif

Now I want you to go, watch the rec, try it your self against PC, just focus on getting the FF right, don't worry about other things, then post a rec of it here.
And then I'd also like you to post a rec of your musk rush.
Ports aren't very good in rushing,but sometimes it's the best choice.
And you need it for team games...

+
# 13KingNeil Sep 30 2007, 22:51 PM
i won buff0mc.gif
too bad it was against someone who was playing there 2nd game and thought they could use cheats smilie_bleh.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File KingNeil__FFA.age3Xrec
Size: 324.44k
Number of downloads: 51
Player Name Side Team
[-LBL-] KingNeil 1
Popnstix 2

+
# 14Thranduil Sep 30 2007, 23:02 PM
Ok,I'll give it a look smile.gif

Damn that sucks that we can't connect.

Anyway,I want you to read trough the portuegese survival guide by hellblazer in the port strat forum.

This post has been edited by Thranduil: Sep 30 2007, 23:23 PM

+
# 15Thranduil Sep 30 2007, 23:47 PM
Quite a lot of imrovement.

What I mainly noticed though was:

- You had a huge amount of floating resources
- You stopped making vills at 25 even though you had like 1500 food,your goal is full 3 TC production up to 99 vills.
-Pretty good raiding with the cassas.
- You aged good,you should have sent the covered wagons forward for map control,like to half of the map to secure some hunts and gold.

I'm glad to see you're improving so fast, post another agaist someone of you're rank or better,higher.

Then I'd like to see that musk rush.

Just remeber,try keeping you're resources at 0 0 0 smile.gif

By this rate you will hit master serg in no time.

This post has been edited by Thranduil: Sep 30 2007, 23:47 PM

+
# 16KingNeil Sep 30 2007, 23:52 PM
Musket Rush was too easy thumb.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File Musk_rush_KingNeil_.age3Xrec
Size: 756.82k
Number of downloads: 54
Player Name Side Team
[-LBL-] KingNeil 1
Suleiman 2

+
# 17Thranduil Sep 30 2007, 23:59 PM
Ok,not bad for the first time,but, ship 300 wood instead of colo militia,some ppl prefare not to waste shipment and chop it but for starters,it's easier,make a fb as close as possible,wait,I'll demonstarte,you should be ready by 6 min latest.

This post has been edited by Thranduil: Oct 1 2007, 00:00 AM

+
# 18Thranduil Oct 1 2007, 00:25 AM
Here is a musk rush,I massed up a little bit but good enough.

Attached File Musk_rush.age3Xrec
Size: 794.89k
Number of downloads: 50
Player Name Side Team
[MK^] DominikVI 1
Suleiman 2

Oh,and one more thing,try building a house and a market instead of 2 houses in discovery when u start with 200 wood.

+
# 19Thranduil Oct 1 2007, 23:44 PM
Now I think you're ready to start trying some rated games with portuegese.

Your ELO page without a single port game tongue.gif

+
# 20KingNeil Oct 2 2007, 01:50 AM
lol just wanted to make sure i new my strats first so i wont blow my serg level away happy.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)