Explore GameReplays...

Dark Crusade

Tactica Control guide up!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1.bAgr Oct 7 2007, 00:13 AM
Hello guys, Sniper has today written short but informative guide about all upgrades available from TC. Use this topic for feedback, questions and tips. Thanks smile.gif

Clan: [Wise]

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 2Varsis Oct 7 2007, 02:14 AM
Sat Targeting doesn't affect Kassies...

And I wouldn't put Battle Armor above Weapon Spec in order of importance, this is even stated in the guide so I don't get the order. In the order you get them maybe but definitely not in order of importance. Sat Targeting is def more important than Battle Armor as well imo, specifically because it opens up Weapon spec.

This post has been edited by Varsis: Oct 7 2007, 02:15 AM

Game: Dark Crusade

+
# 3Gw_xRaMPaGE Oct 7 2007, 08:35 AM
Well thats a matter of opinion and if your going for a Guardsmen orientated army then yes id rather get battle armour than sat targeting res because one KoD or Smite and they will all die!

Weapon Spec is VERY important but that means that it should be researched at some point in the game, Battle armour is much more important for preserving your army and besides researching weapon spec is lengthy due to the need to research STR so in the heat of battle Battle Armour would be better

And i always thought STR did affect kassies? if not thats a mistake on my part but i was fairly sure it did wacko.gif Im pretty sure their range does increase with it, i may just go try it out in game now actually to check.

EDIT: Your right, it doesnt affect kassies. Ill need to edit that out now sad.gif

This post has been edited by GW_SnIp3R: Oct 7 2007, 08:46 AM

Game: Soulstorm

+
# 4Varsis Oct 9 2007, 03:00 AM
That is why Kassies rock, and GMen do not (and I hate them).

It does suck that they still require two researches though... It'd be nice if Sat Targeting affected them, in fact it'd be nice if any IG research besides Weapon Spec affected more than 1 unit... The fact that it's the only one in itself makes it incredibly more important imo.

This post has been edited by Varsis: Oct 9 2007, 03:02 AM

+
# 5Fulgrim91 Oct 12 2007, 04:16 AM
I don't really get plasma for kassies cuz it reduces their range by a lot.. Besides hellguns are good enough and do more damage to infantry heavy_high like oblits or terminators. You can check it out on relic wiki

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 6Fulgrim91 Oct 12 2007, 04:21 AM
Oops ok no.. But hellguns do a lot more damage than plasma against buildings and vehicles.. And the commisars execute ability works with hellguns and not heavy weapons.

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 7Fallen.King Nov 4 2007, 03:27 AM
watch harlie kiss kill all your Gmen if you dont get battle armor upgrade. yawn.gif

+
# 8Antzon Nov 4 2007, 08:44 AM
Its useful and cheap so its worth it. Try uncommen valor more often with 4 priest XD 4 uses of invur is cool for your command squad. cool2.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)