Explore GameReplays...

The Asian Dynasties

Mentor Project Pairs

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1CommanderKeen` Dec 1 2007, 01:57 AM
Hey everyone.

THE PAIRS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

please note that if you have a problem with who you are paired with or whether you have too many mentees, PM Himynameismatt_ and I'm sure he will gladly fix you up! smile.gif

Instead of sending you all pms with links to your mentor topics, I linked up the names below with your mentor topics. I suggest you bookmark them! smile.gif

Mentees = Red
Mentors = Blue

SwichTactics ~ Face_of_Terror
Manmidfielder ~ Angelo21
BA922 ~ Face_of_Terror
Max_Davey ~ Numba1fan
Lordlolzor ~ DanaEileithyia
DanaEilythia ~ Waytearp
Bloodbath23410 ~ Waytearp
Finch ~ Waytearp
Rokk ~ Daflame
Wabbit_ ~ Spaindevil
Snakec ~ Angelo21
Macintosh ~ Cool_Citrus
Monsterratina ~ Myxtragedy
Oranges95 ~ Kathlen
BashuGood ~ Myxtragedy
Toughmonk69 ~ Numba1fan
GreatGrandPa ~ Myxtragedy
Doctor ~ Crashtest
Angelo21 ~ Myxtragedy
Bubba22 ~ Cool_Citrus
Shadoxbomber ~ SpainDevil
JRFoxe ~ Diggerak9
SCORPzRECON ~ WaytEarp
SlugHammer ~ Ronald_McPwned

Mentors in waiting:

Kathlen (1)
Diggerak9 (1)
Cool_Citrus (1)

Mentees in waiting:

Crashtest
Daflame
Face_of_Terror
Kathlen
Spaindevil

Comments:
Too many mentees, not enough mentors -.- lol. Waytearp, I hope I haven't given you to much to chew. You said you don't care how many mentees you take.. I gave you 4. PM me if this is an issue! smile.gif

I have sent you all a PM about your mentoring topics. If I haven't, I shall soon. wink.gif

Many thanks to the people who made this possible and the people who have put in an amazing effort:
DanaEileiythia - For setting up and providing leadership support.
himynameismatt_ - Enthusiasm, communication, mentoring 3 people and contributing to the project in a commendable way.
CommanderKeen` - For making the topics and organising pairs despite my pathetic activity tongue.gif
Edit by himynameismatt_: And for dragging himself from his RL to come + help us out smile.gif

GL & HF everyone! smile.gif

This post has been edited by himynameismatt_: Dec 7 2007, 00:52 AM

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+
# 2DanaEileithyia Dec 1 2007, 14:34 PM
QUOTE(Daflame @ Dec 1 2007, 13:16 PM) *

Thank you for all your work staff.
Rokk ~ Daflame

Will do.

I hope I can get someone to mentor me tho.

NOTE/REMINDER: I still do not have permission to post in the mentor/mentee forum.

If you read your pm there was included that you should contact me if you still couldn't post after 2 days. I'm the only who can give the masks and I have other things to do aswell. (if you haven't had this pm yet, then it will be send soon tongue.gif)

I'm going to give the first mask now, the other mask will be given this evening or tomorrow.

This post has been edited by DanaEileithyia: Dec 1 2007, 14:38 PM

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 3MAN BEAR PIGLET Dec 2 2007, 00:11 AM
Yeah im open to mentor anyone about 1750 or less.

Game: None

+
# 4himynameismatt_ Dec 2 2007, 00:22 AM
Okey Ronald, i have paired you with SlugHammer.

He is currently playing Japan, and is interested in learning Brits + Russia.

I figure you should be able to handle that ?

PM me if there's any problems, his ESO username is: WH_Slughammer

This post has been edited by himynameismatt_: Dec 2 2007, 01:14 AM

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 5SlugHammer Dec 2 2007, 07:34 AM
I never said I could/would/should mentor. frusty.gif
SpainDevil, I would love to learn the jap civ. Could you take me on as your 2nd mentee. I would appreciate it greatly banana.gif

Let me know,

Thanks

+
# 6himynameismatt_ Dec 2 2007, 12:02 PM
@ Angelo: I'm your mentor smile.gif

@ Slughammer, i paired you with Ronald, who has played most civs including Japan (he's currently playing jap/china).

I figured with the varied civs you wanted to learn (Russia/Brits/Japan), he would be the best mentor for you. Also, I have recently paired SpainDevil with Shadoxbomber, and i think that he is unable to mentor another.

Hopefully Ronald should suit you perfectly, if you two run into any problems, please PM me, and i will sort it out for you.

+
# 7himynameismatt_ Dec 2 2007, 15:36 PM
Topic Cleaned up.

If from now onwards, this thread could be contained to questions/problems about mentor/mentee pairings, that'd be great. Anything else, either PM me, or post it in our mentor/mentee topic.

+
# 8MAN BEAR PIGLET Dec 2 2007, 20:48 PM
QUOTE(himynameismatt_ @ Dec 1 2007, 17:22 PM) *

Okey Ronald, i have paired you with SlugHammer.
He is currently playing Japan, and is interested in learning Brits + Russia.
I figure you should be able to handle that ?
PM me if there's any problems, his ESO username is: WH_Slughammer

Yeah i played brits from city level 1-45 (no xp farming) so i know them to the spec wink.gif and i played russian from 1-like 35 (no xp farming) They are easy anyway and i get them.

QUOTE(himynameismatt_ @ Dec 2 2007, 05:02 AM) *

@ Slughammer, i paired you with Ronald, who has played most civs including Japan (he's currently playing jap/china).

I figured with the varied civs you wanted to learn (Russia/Brits/Japan), he would be the best mentor for you. Also, I have recently paired SpainDevil with Shadoxbomber, and i think that he is unable to mentor another.

Hopefully Ronald should suit you perfectly, if you two run into any problems, please PM me, and i will sort it out for you.

Yes, although SpainDevil was 1986 on TWC and i was 1894.6, I still understand the civilizations all well seeing as i played all of them at one time or another. I should be a fine match to mentor you smile.gif

+
# 9himynameismatt_ Dec 2 2007, 20:59 PM
Perfect, i will create the new pairings' topics now.

Diggerak now has a space for his 2nd Mentee. For this reason, i am going to switch Scorpzrecon from WaytEarp, to Diggerak9. Scorpz plays France/Jap/Dutch/Aztec, none of which are WaytEarp's preferred civs.

Digg on the other hand is a
Aztec whore
and can play France/Dutch relatively well.

PM me either Scorp or Digg if this becomes a problem smile.gif I will change the name of the topic asap for you both ^^

This post has been edited by himynameismatt_: Dec 3 2007, 00:16 AM

+
# 10MAN BEAR PIGLET Dec 3 2007, 02:05 AM
I can take another mentee smile.gif

Aslong as they want to learn any civ but india and they are under 1750

+
# 11Diggerak9 Dec 3 2007, 02:09 AM
and can play France/Dutch relatively well.

I'll have you know I once beat __Sephiroth__'s ottos with the French, back when he was a brig, and I taught DGJH everything he knows. Though he don't know too much. tongue.gif

Slightly on topic... Which civ(s) does JRFoxe need help with? I'm yet to hear from either of them anywhere, and I didn't catch what civs he signed up for. I should probably ask that in like, the mentor/mentee topic we have, but uhhh... Yeah, I'd rather be a bit of a hassle to innocent bystanders.

Game: Age of Empires 3

+
# 12himynameismatt_ Dec 3 2007, 03:25 AM
Gahh, JrFoxe was signed up for Ottomans/India post-13661-1143531603.gif

I know this is gunna be a problem.

Got any other "I beat _____'s ___ with Otto back in the day" stories ?

I hope so smile.gif

PM me, or post here if its going to be a problem.

+
# 13WaytEarp Dec 3 2007, 12:25 PM
why is scorpion not my mentee? i already started teaching him on ESO eyebrow.gif

+
# 14IjuG-SwichTactics Dec 3 2007, 12:45 PM
Dam Tragedy you have a plate full of mentee's good work!.
i can mentor on one or two if we are still short on numbers for mentors
Anyone wanting Japs/Russian/Port with an ELO bellow whatever mine is at the moment i think around 1800 for 1v1

+
# 15himynameismatt_ Dec 3 2007, 14:59 PM
Ahhh damnit.

Wayt, i switched Scorp -> Digg because i had seen no activity in your mentor topic, and i was under the opinion that you hadn't been teaching him yet on ESO..

More work for me post-13661-1143531603.gif I'll try + fix it now.

Fixed. Wayt, i was trying to cut down on the workload for you, i certainly can't manage 4 mentee's atm.. luckily i think at least 1 of them has forgotten that they signed up for this.

This post has been edited by himynameismatt_: Dec 4 2007, 22:04 PM

+
# 16himynameismatt_ Dec 4 2007, 23:06 PM
Right, Bubba22 has just PM'd be confirming the fact that he no longer wanted to be a mentee. For this reason, C_C now has an extra spot for a mentee.

I'll see who would be best for this spot, i'd honestly rather he take one of WaytEarp's many mentee's, simply because it's impossible to juggle 4 mentee's. I managed 3 last time, but i had huge amounts of free time, and i wasn't moderating like i am now.

If i could also find a person to mentor one of my so far inactive mentee's, that'd be great. Both Angelo21 and BashUgood are active, and i will be able to get my mentoring underway properly as soon as i'm finished sorting this out.

GreatGrandPa is yet to reply to my posts in our topic, and hasn't yet replied to any of my whispers online. For this reason, i feel that he'd be a good candidate to be passed onto a different mentor.

I simply don't have the time to mentor 3 people, let alone 4, whilst i try + fix the continual stream of problems here. I'll try + think of who will be the best mentee's for Diggerak9 + Cool_citrus, and who'd be the best mentors to take 1 of Wayt's mentee's, and 1 of mine.

I'll PM you Wayt on the issue, other than this, good luck and have fun. Get posting in your topic, "It's empty" isn't a reason not to post, it's a reason to post first.

+
# 17muttyhc Dec 6 2007, 23:00 PM
hey i could do with being mentored, any new asian civ tbh. UK time. I've started to play again, most everyday. Ta.

+
# 18DanaEileithyia Dec 6 2007, 23:07 PM
QUOTE(muttyhc @ Dec 7 2007, 00:00 AM) *

hey i could do with being mentored, any new asian civ tbh. UK time. I've started to play again, most everyday. Ta.

It would help if you gave your rating.

It will be difficult though. post-13661-1143531603.gif

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 19Kathlen Dec 7 2007, 00:14 AM
I can mentor one more

+
# 20himynameismatt_ Dec 7 2007, 00:55 AM
Muttyhc: Please post an application in this format:

Username(GR):
ESO name:
TWC elo : TAD elo :
Mentor/Mentee?:
Civ/s:
Time zone:

I will try + slot you in somewhere, at the moment i am busy trying to reduce huge numbers of mentee's some of the mentors have by giving them to the free mentors.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)