Explore GameReplays...

Call of Duty 4

Custom class

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1JZA 77 Jan 23 2008, 00:19 AM
I'm wondering if you have to use the base weapons to unlock the challenges?

I've unlocked all kinds of sights, perks, and digital camoflage. Do I have to keep using the default assault rifle?

There's not a lot of discussion about this, so anyone who can help would be doing me a MASSIVE favour.

Cheers lads,

J

+
# 2Buff^ Jan 23 2008, 00:25 AM
I use custom classes yet still have unlocked the elite challenges so it should be fine smile.gif

Clan: Elite Hunting

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 3JZA 77 Jan 23 2008, 00:34 AM
Thanks man... Now I'm going to SLAY!

+
# 4.nautilus Jan 23 2008, 03:13 AM
You don't have to use the default classes to get the challenges. That would be stupid because then you'd have all these guns and not be able to actually use them

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 5The Prophet Feb 4 2008, 04:01 AM
Just use whatever you want.

It would be a little bit unreasonable (not to mention impossible) for them to require you to use the default classes to unlock challenges with weapons that aren't even part of said classes.

Game: FluidPlay

+
# 6himynameismatt_ Feb 4 2008, 18:40 PM
I agree.

Although at level 34, i still find myself using the M16 smile.gif

+
# 7Badger-dude101 Apr 14 2008, 17:26 PM
Theres no reason not to use the m16... it's an excellant medium range weapon and usually kills in one well aimed burst (with SP)..... use the red dot sight and you will OWN ;-p

I once managed to hold one of the big warehouse buildings on pipeline for about 15 minutes in TDM from the lower level... I cleared it and then foughagainst all comers until I finally ran out of ammo, picked up and M4 from the ground and fought on until I ran out of Ammo in my clip, swapped to pistol, empied the mag into a few Tangos and then fell back to reload behind a metal cabinet thingy, only to have some noob run in and spray and pray me :-(

Was still an amazing show for the m16 though (relatively close range + burst fire isn't a GREAT combo....)

+
# 8Fender Apr 15 2008, 02:18 AM
again...?

Game: Battlefield 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)