Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

WoW barely beat pe lvl 6 with us(I'm lvl 2 us) - p4 rushed me

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1PandaAssaultSquad Mar 21 2008, 23:29 PM
I just won his game and I must say... I'm surprised I did in the end. The second the first p4 came rolling into my base I just had no clue what to do at that point. I finished the first p4 off with about 4-5 stickies and a ranger squad, by the time the second one came around I had an at gun and at one point when he sends 2 into my own base I arty them killing 1 and hurting the other badly. Also at the start of the match up, I had NO CLUE what to do vs his pg blob, anyone mind giving me some tips. What did I do right, what did I do wrong? Any helpful criticism and suggestions welcome(and expected!)

(oh and for anyone who watches the replay thanks for taking your time to help me out!)

Attached File(s)
Attached File us_inf_beats_pe_p4.rec
Size: 383.3k
Number of downloads: 16
Player Name Side Team
PandaAssaultSquad 1
TheFreshprince 2

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2Feldmarszalek Mar 22 2008, 00:41 AM
Fighting PE blob vs lame opponent is easy. If he has mp44 which is very likely just add flamer to your engies and stick them with your barred rifles.

About replay... just train and play, it'll eventually come to ya ;-P

pz4 rush is odd strategy, cause lot of people use it and its actually the hardest one to beat for me =) so is for other US playaz I guess =]

You might also play airborne instead of infantry.

Game: StarCraft

+
# 3MainEacK Mar 22 2008, 04:26 AM
Watched it.

If you are going Infantry or Armor you should get out a MP asap against PE. You waited along time. It was one blob verse another blob really. Grenades by either one of you would have ended the infantry battles quick.

This post has been edited by MainEacK: Mar 22 2008, 13:40 PM

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 4PandaAssaultSquad Mar 22 2008, 08:36 AM
This is true and you are 100% right. As soon as he started blobbing I figured the best counter was to start blobbing myself(as a noob I really don't have much of a clue on what to do, I used flamers but other than that I didn't know). On the issue of grenades I thought about researching them myself but I thought that I had more pressing issues to spend mp on, reinforcements and at guns seemed to be key for me. Perhaps I was wrong? Instead of spending money on reinforcing my squads would spending it on grenades be worth it? (Serious question)

This post has been edited by PandaAssaultSquad: Mar 22 2008, 08:37 AM

+
# 5Feldmarszalek Mar 22 2008, 13:27 PM
lol mate, grenade upgrade is one-time and cheap, making your rifles wait some time more would not affect the game so much

Game: StarCraft

+
# 6PandaAssaultSquad Mar 22 2008, 19:49 PM
Haha ya, it's funny the assumptions you make as a noob. Oh well I'll try it out next time biggrin.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)