Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

New Replay of the Week

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Raiden^ Mar 24 2008, 20:27 PM
Last week's Replay of the Week is a game between JR and MjF. This is what the reviewer had to say to the game:

Long and quite good game between MjF (Men and Angmar) and JR| (Mordor and Elves). Men started of with Barracks followed by fast Archery Range and Teoden, Angmar went on usual double HoKM spam followed by fast Hwaldar, while JR| players went on 4 Orc Pit spam and single Elven Barracks followed by fast Green Pasture. First game was pretty balanced, both teams kept pushing each other back and forth but soon MjF team started pushing both of JR| players. Serenity tried to balance the game by very fast Noldors but unfortunately mass of Angmar pikes and GC Rohhirims took down his fortress and shortly after, every building Serenity had on that part of the map was gone. JR| players got pushed on one quarter of the map and doubled attacks kept coming and coming. JR| had lots of trouble defending from those waves, but with the help of powerful spells, they finally manage to come a little closer to Men's fortress and summoned Balrog, but the mighty Men will never give up and got help from Army of the Dead which killed the Balrog and all the level 10 Noldors and from that part of the game, the downfall of mighty JR|'s was inevitable. With Earthquake, masses of GC Rohhirims and Giant summon Mordor fortress fall shortly after the AotD summon and JR| players gave up and left.

Click here to download and discuss the replay.

This post has been edited by subroutine: Apr 6 2008, 16:07 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2GodForbid Mar 25 2008, 12:51 PM
Whooooooooooooo!!!! My 9th RotW biggrin.gif

Congratz all!

Clan: JR

+
# 3Ivan Mar 25 2008, 13:50 PM
Well done!! It's 2.02a patch...

Game: None

+
# 4Gangsta Nun Mar 25 2008, 18:38 PM
oh thats why i cant find it normally.... Stupid me

Clan: Tools of War

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 5JuanRing Mar 28 2008, 08:07 AM
No further 2.02a replays are being reviewed so the next RotWs will be 2.02b.

Clan: JR

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)