Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Help

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Marvin Sep 28 2005, 21:19 PM
I have been play some clanwars games with [Vv]expert a lot recently, and we always do his tox vs my VGLA/ tox. He always wins because he easily wins the battle for the center and outspams me with so much more money. Any BOs/ ideas that could help me? thanks

Attached File(s)
Attached File _Vv_expert_GTM.zip
Size: 20.46k
Size (unzipped): 73.47k
Number of downloads: 72
Player Name Side Team
[Vv]expert 0
-nub|marvin 0

Clan: -FaKe|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2^General Sep 28 2005, 21:24 PM
Fight for middle and the cars at start and do what u can with them, and try and get a forward tunnel up, watch your flank at second supply as ppl usually go for tunnel there. Look after your supplies and try and kill his whislt taking oils then teching. Once teched use jarman, mobs and buggies to clear the middle. Just make sure u are never doing nothing. If u lose middle its ok, cos if he builds a supply it delays him teching and if he doesnt then he doesnt benefit til u have hte chance to take it make, mixing is important and try and win the jarman battles. Ill watch your replay later and comment on it.

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 3^General Sep 28 2005, 22:08 PM
Yea change your bo so u go middle and get one car, make sure u get your oil, try and stop him from gettin his and try and harrass his supplies. Toxin tractor sneaked into second supply if u get tunnel up near it, or drop a toxin rebel or jsut use the tech to kill workers, if main supply is boxed in drop a worker to get in and build a demo trap.

Imo Bo should be, first worker middle rax, second worker right flank near his secondary supply, 3rd main supply, 4th secondary, 5th fake rax to box in supply. Something liek that.

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)