Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Sebbra - CENTAUER

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1-Sebra Jun 14 2008, 18:49 PM
This topic is for Sebbra and CENTAUER only.
CENTAUER wants to be mentored in all or the Isengard faction.

Game: Graphics

+
# 2-Sebra Jun 15 2008, 15:55 PM
Hi Cent!
I will be your mentor for the next two weeks and I hope we can make the best out of it.
It would be best for me if we would use msn for further communication, so please tell me if you have msn.

I saw you want to improve your Isengard. I'd say we first start with Isengard vs. Gondor, which is one of my favourite match-ups.

Please post all Isengard vs. Gondor reps you have here. smile.gif

+
# 3CENTAUER Jun 15 2008, 16:46 PM
HI sebbra tongue.gif am happy bc you are my mentor thumb.gif my msn is [email protected]
x fire is docfight4u.
i mast tall you somm wacko.gif my mentors b4 you was : madow , wonder, sonka, for isengard and pure for rohan and grish for mordor all good guys and pro players they gave all best to learning me but am little hard learning guy post-13661-1143531603.gif so dont get mad if i dont do something what you say i will gave my best from me tongue.gif am able to play only at 10-11 pm at nights thill 1-2 am .. so tell me if that's ok whit you if not ill try to fit whit your time smile.gif i wanna to improve my isengard not to be pro just i wanna to play gg whit isen (wont be hard for you) ill post soon replays .. hope we will have good time ..

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 4-Sebra Jun 15 2008, 16:51 PM
Great. I have added you, and I'm sure we'll get a very good result out of those 2 weeks.
I'm sure that we'll bump into each other even though 10 - 11 pm is a bit late tbh, 4 pm - 10 pm would be a lot better for me.

Do you agree upon starting with Isen-Gondor first? If so please post some reps you lost. biggrin.gif

+
# 5CENTAUER Jun 15 2008, 17:45 PM
QUOTE(Sebbra @ Jun 15 2008, 16:51 PM) *

Great. I have added you, and I'm sure we'll get a very good result out of those 2 weeks.
I'm sure that we'll bump into each other even though 10 - 11 pm is a bit late tbh, 4 pm - 10 pm would be a lot better for me.

Do you agree upon starting with Isen-Gondor first? If so please post some reps you lost. biggrin.gif

nice i accept you on msn tongue.gif about time i work thill 6 pm so ill try to be there thill 10 pm mayb earlier sleep.gif

its ok whit factions np isen/gondor isen /mordor isen/rohan will be cool if this is ok whit you for me np ... ill post replays soon i play one 2night bc i wont post old replays

+
# 6CENTAUER Jun 15 2008, 18:39 PM
hi m8... i play a game in qm but it was mordor guy who have level 9 mordor rank 200
i win hem dont know if i shud post it ?? just in case i will i wonna to post it on replay section but idk i dont wont to be like my last replay witch i post heheh

Attached File BR_LORDTROLL_.rep.rep
Size: 41.95k
Number of downloads: 76
Player Name Side Team
|BR|L0RDTROLL 1
CENTAUER* 2

+
# 7-Sebra Jun 15 2008, 19:15 PM
Ok, great I want you to look at the replay now and explain to me in this topic, what your mistakes were.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
1) Uruk micro
2) Creeping
3) Pike micro
4) Warg micro
5) Scouting and what to do with the gained information

When you focus on these five points, you'll soon be a Isengard master. smile.gif

I now have the first training program for you:
Start a game in multiplayer -> network -> you against a hard Gondor comp

I want you to just win a game vs. the hard comp with using Lurtz, Saruman, Mines and your starting Uruk battalion.
You should build only Furnaces and three Siegworks later on.
Make sure to get your Mills as fast as possible and remember to get 3 additional Laborers at each Mill. Choose Warchant as your first PP and War Chant your Uruks whenever possible. DON'T LOSE YOUR FIRST BATTALION. Rather retreat them. Make sure you harass good with the Uruks and prevent the comp from creeping.

Save the replay (that's why you have to play it in multiplayer mode) afterwards and post it here for me to look at it.

+
# 8CENTAUER Jun 15 2008, 21:44 PM
ok i done i hope its ok

Attached File no_1_replay._rep.rep
Size: 31.25k
Number of downloads: 78
Player Name Side Team
centauer* 1
H 1

+
# 9CENTAUER Jun 15 2008, 23:21 PM
[quote name='Sabbra' date='Jun 15 2008, 19:15 PM' post='4613098']
Ok, great I want you to look at the replay now and explain to me in this topic, what your mistakes were.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1) Uruk micro
2) Creeping
3) Pike micro
4) Warg micro
5) Scouting and what to do with the gained information

i watch replay and hmm i think my first uruk/archers have bad micro and maybe i wrong whit b.o
bc its big map lot of mills and i am start whit 2 furnace in base .. probb i need to go on uruk pit and all mill i can get , creep whit archers till i got fire and keep hem buzzy whit uruks hmm i dk i always learn on foi on others map am lost lol

and second solution is to go for uruk pit fast upgrades 3 uruks whit blade and attack base + 5-6 zerks, ,if he have lot of towers need to creep thill armor if this not go well or he have trolls then archers fire lurtz, saruman n1qshok.gif

+
# 10-Sebra Jun 16 2008, 17:03 PM
Ok, great. I will have a look and very good analysis of your game. As you want to focus on FoI, you should post some FoI games though tongue.gif. I suggest you make a one man clan and ask for some Isengard-Gondor games and I'm sure you'll find many people to play with you.

I will post feedback of your game later today. smile.gif

+
# 11CENTAUER Jun 16 2008, 17:14 PM
QUOTE(Sebbra @ Jun 16 2008, 17:03 PM) *

Ok, great. I will have a look and very good analysis of your game. As you want to focus on FoI, you should post some FoI games though tongue.gif. I suggest you make a one man clan and ask for some Isengard-Gondor games and I'm sure you'll find many people to play with you.

I will post feedback of your game later today. smile.gif

ok but i dont want to focus on foi bc i like to learn other map too

and what you mean one men clan i never do thet b4 and btw i cant make more nicknames its full

ill post replay soon ( 2 night is soccer game cro-poland i mast watch ) after thet ill go to play and post

+
# 12-Sebra Jun 16 2008, 17:16 PM
Oh, I see. Well just CW a bit and post some reps I meant. Or play qm with Isen smile.gif

However today plays Austria banana.gif We are going to own the Germans.

+
# 13CENTAUER Jun 16 2008, 18:39 PM
i will play qm or cm biggrin.gif

yeap i hope austria will win smilie_naughty.gif cool2.gif

+
# 14CENTAUER Jun 17 2008, 00:40 AM
austria los cry.gif

ill post 2 replay one i lose and one win

Attached File 00000005.rep
Size: 74.89k
Number of downloads: 79
Player Name Side Team
peja 1
H3Y^nOOb* 2

Attached File 00000004.rep
Size: 121.26k
Number of downloads: 72
Player Name Side Team
ViEwAsKeW 0
CENTAUER* 0

+
# 15-Sebra Jun 17 2008, 12:53 PM
Ah great. I will have a look and please again try to analyze your own replays and post it here.

+
# 16CENTAUER Jun 17 2008, 14:02 PM
oh sorry m8 i totally forget about thet wacko.gif i will 2day tongue.gif

+
# 17CENTAUER Jun 17 2008, 17:43 PM
i watch replay vs viewaskew hes my very good m8

view vs cent replay..

i start whit

pit, mill, mill

uruk,uruk,uruk

furnace, uruk, archers ( thets is mistake in boats better 5 uruks or 3 uruks and archers )

furnace,furnace,pike

furnace,furnace, pike, pike,

warg lair, furnace ( then i try pike spam)

i got MC at early game

in mid game i was need more wargs bc he have combos (men/archers)
i should attack in hes base when i have chance to destroy hem
i los MC in late game ( mistake bc MC in late game is very important )

he got gtw on level 10 , aod, and i have barlog witch i didnt use like i should be but when i got barlog its was game over anyway so i use hem to defending my base ..

it was few bugs in game like my saruman go thru wall in hes base all alone i didnt send hem

and few little bugs too but nvm i should play better and i can Winn the game i have chance and i didnt use hem tbh he own me whit gtw and 3 or 4 trebs in hes base cry.gif

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jun 17 2008, 18:45 PM

+
# 18CENTAUER Jun 17 2008, 17:47 PM
i mast learn how to OWN badly thet guy bc we play all time and he kill me every time ehh blink.gif

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jun 17 2008, 17:54 PM

+
# 19CENTAUER Jun 17 2008, 17:50 PM

second replay in noob game i own hem ease ill post another one soon

pls correct my noob reviw its my first one ever so dont Attached Image

hahha

+
# 20-Sebra Jun 17 2008, 22:08 PM
I will get to replays tomorrow. Sorry mate, I'm really busy atm. However from what I saw from your game against the comp, you microed very nicely.

There are some things I'd like you to focus on though:
1) Creeping. You should really focus on creeping a lot more. You crept far to late.
2) Distraction. I saw that you let yourself distract from your opponent's units far too often. Just keep on doing what you where doing. i.e harassing, creeping but don't fight his units too often.
3) PPs. Against Gondor and especially in this situation. Why did you chose rain? Rain prevents ld and there for is useless if the opponent hasn't got any. Rather get fuel the fires instead. Also Palantir would have been a good choice as it allows your units to run faster.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)