Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Ryze - Grishnakha

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1-Sebra Nov 22 2008, 22:59 PM
This topic is for Ryze and Grishnakha only.

Game: Graphics

+
# 2Grishnakha Nov 23 2008, 08:47 AM
Hi Alex

What are you going to show me?

Clan: [Wise]

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3Grishnakha Nov 25 2008, 15:24 PM
Me and Ryze had a very long online conversation today were he showed me how to play rhun 4vs4 map as rohan,

the build order and correct strats to use were all mentioned,

thanks very much biggrin.gif

+
# 4Ryze Nov 25 2008, 15:34 PM
No problem smile.gif

I will get some replays for you when i get back to my other computer tonight, if you have any other questions just go ahead and ask smile.gif

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: None

+
# 5Grishnakha Nov 26 2008, 11:36 AM
please can you give me the start build orders and strats for playing isengard from the middle and other spots on rhun?

+
# 6Grishnakha Dec 3 2008, 10:08 AM
Also i need to know how to play Anorien properly mate.

+
# 7Ryze Dec 3 2008, 12:55 PM
Hey, im not going to be able to play much over the next couple of days.. I have 2 computers i can play bfme on, 1 i use for 80% of my bfme time, and other 20% (obviously).

Well, the one i use most of the time has just been fucked up with a virus sad.gif it wont even turn on properly! I wont be on at all today, and doubtful 2moro, but i may be able to get on friday afternoon, so we can talk then if ur available, get down to some serious rhun ownage wink.gif But after friday i wont be online againuntil monday sad.gif

Anyway, i may be on xfire sometime between now and friday, so we can talk about stuff. Just wanted to let u know about how some scumbag fucked up my laptop sad.gif lol

+
# 8Grishnakha Dec 3 2008, 20:16 PM
ok mate no worries,

let me know when you get everything sorted out.

+
# 9-Sebra Dec 3 2008, 21:35 PM
To improve your learning process, it is suggested to participate in GR's Isengard Vs Gondor tournament.

This might be interesting for the mentor as well. smile.gif

+
# 10Grishnakha Dec 3 2008, 23:53 PM
gtfo of our topic

+
# 11Grishnakha Dec 6 2008, 14:35 PM
HI Alex,

what is the best rohan and gondor horse build orders for rhun?

+
# 12Ryze Dec 6 2008, 15:21 PM
Hey, sorry for the delay in this topic, i have spent 99% of my time on bfme trying to improve my mordor lol,

The build orders usually depend on your spot on rhun. Imo, horses shouldnt be used from the middle spots as rohan. But for gondor, the middle spot BO would be;

Farm, Farm, Pip, outside farm, BS, BS, (hope u can get other outside farm before someone else steals it), stable, then while stable is building get another farm/BS (which one u build depends on how many outside farms you have).

Get 2 batts of horses, with blades and shields, and harrass. Take farms, and towers for loads of PP. Then i would save for GTW, as gondor you are basically there for support on rhun, so wherever your horses are needed by an ally i always go to help.

If its horses you are set on making i would do basically the same from the back spots but you are closed off by trolls from all 3 spots, so either lure away with 1 horse and kill lair with another (then let towers kill troll), or get an ally to deal with the troll. You could make faramir but that will slow your horses down alot.

As rohan, i would only make horses from the back spots. Only risk horses in middle when your opponents are pretty shit lol. It can be done but if you get rushed by combos with fire and theo, your un-upgraded horses are screwed.

So from the back spots, my prefered build order is as follows;

5 inside farms (not 6), 2 outside farms, eomer, theo, stable in 6th empty spot, then when you can afford, get an armory. When eomer is out, get him to spear your troll twice, just as he does it the 2nd time, Theoden should be out, let him finish off the troll and the lair, and u get urself a rank 3 Theoden. Get the outpost, build a well and either farms or statues, whichever you prefer. Then go and see if you can steal the troll lair opposite you. Build horses, upgrade them and try to get theo to rank 4 and it should be gg.

The only thing that can give you trouble for the start of that tactic is a faramir that rushes to your troll, or isen crossbows stealing both trolls. Isen crossbows should be easy to deal with, just trample with eomer. But a faramir can be tricky, there are a couple of things you can try. Either run past him and take his troll, or with enough heals you can take him down with eomer and theo, but it is risky, lose one of them and you will be in serious trouble. There is also a pretty effective Horse archer tactic that can be used from the 4 corner spots, i think i have a replay of that i can dig out for you.

+
# 13Grishnakha Dec 9 2008, 08:52 AM
That rohan and gondor strat works quite work but what would you do after the basic start for each?,

say i was top right on rhun,

where would i send my army and what would i do with it?

+
# 14-Sebra Dec 15 2008, 22:28 PM
I will close the Mentee/Mentor program tomorrow. In case you want your topic to stay over for a longer period of time, please post here until tomorrow.

Otherwise, thanks for participating in GameReplays.org Mentee/Mentor program. We hope you could learn something out of it and to see you around in the section.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)