Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

wheresmyspacebar-biriarr

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Guardian Feb 27 2009, 15:31 PM
This topic is for wheresmyspacebar and biriarr only.

Game: Hardware

+
# 2whersmyspacebar Feb 27 2009, 16:04 PM
Hello, my Xfire is whersmyspacebar if u have Xfire. What army would you like to learn?

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3biriarr Feb 27 2009, 17:40 PM
heyy my xfire is biriarr and i was hoping on getting improvbedf with isengard firstly
and sorry took so long for me o post i cudnt find the topic

im not gonna be able to use xfire or bfme this weekend because im at my cousins but ill be able to a sunday the earliest and monday the latest

This post has been edited by biriarr: Feb 27 2009, 19:29 PM

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 4whersmyspacebar Feb 27 2009, 21:54 PM
QUOTE(biriarr @ Feb 28 2009, 04:40 AM) *

heyy my xfire is biriarr and i was hoping on getting improvbedf with isengard firstly
and sorry took so long for me o post i cudnt find the topic

im not gonna be able to use xfire or bfme this weekend because im at my cousins but ill be able to a sunday the earliest and monday the latest

Ok sounds good, any specific match up your having trouble with?

+
# 5biriarr Feb 27 2009, 22:19 PM
well tbh ive had truble with all factions and soemtimes i win and soemtimes i lose obviously but im only a beginer in bfme1 the times ive used isengard ive won half time and lost half.
1 of the matches i lost in was me as isengard and my friend who was mordor vs a gondor player and rohan. My teamate got his castle rushed wile i harased efecitvly and i worked on the combos and upgrades i gto good econ got pike man xbow combos got room for 1 warg and 3 zerks plus lurtz. but the oponent got rohirm and gondor knits with upgrades. and i also bought the arpopriate spells too but then the rohan player quit the game. so the gondor player got massive armies and cash and the rohan pklayer had bougth all rohan heros except eowyn and eomer and had andruil so they had massive leadership one that i cudnt counter at all i was defendgin extremly well but he had too many super combos and super leadership plus a lvl 4 theoden. I tried to kill his heros but he ekpt killing off my army then my friend had to go i maged to get the balrog about the time thewy killed my isen castle and i was forced to make a last stand at mordor base i used mumakill and killed aragorn gimli theoden but legolas lived and he sent in his combos and killed me off but b4 that i killed his cavalry army with balrog. i forgot to save the replay

but basically i wanna be beter with isengard

+
# 6whersmyspacebar Feb 27 2009, 23:14 PM
QUOTE(biriarr @ Feb 28 2009, 09:19 AM) *

well tbh ive had truble with all factions and soemtimes i win and soemtimes i lose obviously but im only a beginer in bfme1 the times ive used isengard ive won half time and lost half.
1 of the matches i lost in was me as isengard and my friend who was mordor vs a gondor player and rohan. My teamate got his castle rushed wile i harased efecitvly and i worked on the combos and upgrades i gto good econ got pike man xbow combos got room for 1 warg and 3 zerks plus lurtz. but the oponent got rohirm and gondor knits with upgrades. and i also bought the arpopriate spells too but then the rohan player quit the game. so the gondor player got massive armies and cash and the rohan pklayer had bougth all rohan heros except eowyn and eomer and had andruil so they had massive leadership one that i cudnt counter at all i was defendgin extremly well but he had too many super combos and super leadership plus a lvl 4 theoden. I tried to kill his heros but he ekpt killing off my army then my friend had to go i maged to get the balrog about the time thewy killed my isen castle and i was forced to make a last stand at mordor base i used mumakill and killed aragorn gimli theoden but legolas lived and he sent in his combos and killed me off but b4 that i killed his cavalry army with balrog. i forgot to save the replay

but basically i wanna be beter with isengard

Ok, if u have any replays of you playing please post. If u have any spare time read some master guides. Here are the isen masterguides http://gamereplays.org/battleformiddleeart...guides_isengard.

+
# 7biriarr Feb 28 2009, 00:43 AM
ok i will post replays when i do get home in a few days btw im using a vista so for some reason xfire wont work in game unless its mic chat

+
# 8whersmyspacebar Feb 28 2009, 11:30 AM
QUOTE(biriarr @ Feb 28 2009, 11:43 AM) *

ok i will post replays when i do get home in a few days btw im using a vista so for some reason xfire wont work in game unless its mic chat

Sounds good.

+
# 9biriarr Feb 28 2009, 15:47 PM
i read those guides they seem pretty awsome what i normally do for my start of isen build order is a furn and pit and 1 mill but seeing as how these guides look it isnt the most efective way

+
# 10whersmyspacebar Mar 1 2009, 03:59 AM
QUOTE(biriarr @ Mar 1 2009, 02:47 AM) *

i read those guides they seem pretty awsome what i normally do for my start of isen build order is a furn and pit and 1 mill but seeing as how these guides look it isnt the most efective way

Against Gondor, Mordor and Isen i use Pit+furn take 1 mill and labourers take any other mills possible. whereas against mordor I find vs Rohan you need more uruks out early to cope with the peasant spam so I go just pit.

This post has been edited by whersmyspacebar: Mar 1 2009, 03:59 AM

+
# 11biriarr Mar 1 2009, 04:49 AM
well that seems good i still find it incerdible how 1 urakhai can kill a mordor base with warchant but yah peasents can be a real pain its 2 peasents kill 1 urak rite?

+
# 12whersmyspacebar Mar 1 2009, 08:09 AM
QUOTE(biriarr @ Mar 1 2009, 15:49 PM) *

well that seems good i still find it incerdible how 1 urakhai can kill a mordor base with warchant but yah peasents can be a real pain its 2 peasents kill 1 urak rite?

Yes, unless u warchant.

+
# 13biriarr Mar 1 2009, 16:47 PM
thats what iu thot lol so an urak warior will lose to a gondor soldiere uinless chanted rite?

+
# 14whersmyspacebar Mar 2 2009, 06:21 AM
QUOTE(biriarr @ Mar 2 2009, 03:47 AM) *

thats what iu thot lol so an urak warior will lose to a gondor soldiere uinless chanted rite?

Not 1 bat vs 1 bad as long as u make sure you are attacking the soldiers from behind and in front. Try running past them but when the uruks are half way past pt in box formation and fight there.

+
# 15biriarr Mar 2 2009, 20:03 PM
im able to play all week and more from now on im no longer busy except for a few tests and projects ehre and there

and that trik with the uraks is nice

+
# 16whersmyspacebar Mar 2 2009, 23:39 PM
QUOTE(biriarr @ Mar 3 2009, 07:03 AM) *

im able to play all week and more from now on im no longer busy except for a few tests and projects ehre and there

and that trik with the uraks is nice

Cool. Feel free to post any game even if u play bad as I'm here to help.

+
# 17biriarr Mar 3 2009, 00:29 AM
sure i did lose allot today smile.gif but only becuz i was facing a duble gondor
and another game a rohan hero noob and a mordortorll spamer

+
# 18whersmyspacebar Mar 3 2009, 01:42 AM
Here is a game between me and jnrd i played today. His Gondor beat my Isen, he is a very good gondor so i have no complaints and I played pretty well. Hope it helps both for Gondor and Isen.

Attached File(s)
Attached File beatenbyjnrd.rep
Size: 72.67k
Number of downloads: 71
Player Name Side Team
minijnrd 0
SammyCheats* 0

+
# 19biriarr Mar 3 2009, 02:04 AM
heres the replay of a guy i faced twice in row

it was isen miror i lost i dont get how he got so rich so fast

Attached File(s)
Attached File 00000001.rep
Size: 41.39k
Number of downloads: 72
Player Name Side Team
uruk3d 1
biriarr* 2

+
# 20whersmyspacebar Mar 3 2009, 02:15 AM
Here is a replay of 2 very good isenguards on the map. Watch what both of them do, and try to apply it to every map against another Isen.

This post has been edited by whersmyspacebar: Mar 3 2009, 03:01 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File isenmirrordunharrow.rep
Size: 78.62k
Number of downloads: 72
Player Name Side Team
Hosaf* 1
MLK2009 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)