Explore GameReplays...

Act of War: Direct Action

3vs3: pro´s gaming

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1DerPapierTiger Jan 29 2006, 22:02 PM
This week's RoTW is reviewed by Rockvee!

This was a very cool game. All players worked together and it was an even match up. The strategies and build orders used by both teams were good. No one tried to expand too early to only get rushed.
Sk1llz and Jhonny were unlucky to get knocked out of the play early but Jhonny manages to come back.
I liked how Sksus played with USA in this game. Nice unit mixing and effective attacking forces.
General Gonzales was first to tech up on his team choosing to go air with apaches which worked well vs. the Stryker rush of Jhonnys and Derpapier's.

During mid game there were Abrams, DForce, Comanche’s, B2 bombers and nukes. There wasn't much turret spamming and most players had an attack force.

I found this game very entertaining to watch and there is much to learn from this game if you are new to AOW.

Well done guys.

I give it an 8.

Attached File(s)
Attached File Jan_29_RoTW.rar
Size: 3.18mb
Number of downloads: 177

Clan: Teh Staff

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 2KingsRevenge Jan 30 2006, 02:41 AM
This was a cool game, at first when I saw you guys laying beacons everywhere I thought it was going to be you guys abusing the bridges on the map, but you guys played that map the way I like it to be played. This was a very sweet replay smile.gif, I learned some things from watching sksus so hopefully I can step my game up some.

Game: Act of War: Direct Action

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)