Explore GameReplays...

Act of War: Direct Action

SANTA V MOUZL

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1DerPapierTiger Mar 21 2006, 05:28 AM
This replay is reviewed by General Gonzales. Btw, if you guys wondering why I'm not replaying or playing, my PC is kinda out of commision for the moment. New PC parts coming in this week. cool2.gif

GeneralGonzales
Very GG !!!
I like to see CST being played by good players and shows very nice in this replay what one can do with this army.
The Santaīs did well in not to try to compete with the middle, as TFT is superior with commandos in the starting phase.
Instead they made a good job to get over to the other half of the map and occupying the oil fields just rendering mouzl to rely on the bank income.
And that was the big problem of mouzlīs game here: they both fortified the middle but forgot to secure the "hinterlands" too.
So one could see after about 15 minutes that the Santas will win as they constantly destroyed the reffineries and occupied them for themselves.
Nice battles are to see here, I liked the "hundreds" of akulas from petar very much :-)
But a good move would have been, if sksous as TFT player would have made helicopter to counter akulas very easily.

Anyway, a great 8 for this nice replay !

Attached File(s)
Attached File March19_RoTW.zip
Size: 4.3mb
Size (unzipped): 6.34mb
Number of downloads: 299
Player Name Side Team
GOOD-SANTA aka Pet 1
HeRo-SaNTa aka Ada 1
MouzlCITNOH 2
MouzlSksus 2

Clan: Teh Staff

Game: StarCraft 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)