Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

Customizing controlls.

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1KingEorl Mar 25 2006, 11:03 AM
I'am left handed so I use my left hand on the mouse. My right hand then lands on the arrow keys, and it makes it very hard to use the default keysettings to micro in the game.

What I would love is to change my controlls so I can put the keys closer to the arrows.

I would like to put:

Defence stance = Delete key
Default stance = End Key
Aggresive stance = Page down key

Numpad : 1 2 3 4 5 6 (It's the same as 123456 so I can just click on that button and it will go right to that army.)

Planning mode = Num Del

Attackmode = Numpad 0

This would seriously make the games much less frustrating. I really hope there is a .ini file somewhere so I can easily change those keys. I really hope EA diddn't make a game where righthanded people gets a huge advantage over left handers.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 2Urgwaine Mar 25 2006, 11:54 AM
Well, I'm righthanded but I get your point, I've played AOM much and their you could change your controlls, what is very helpfull.

I hope they fix it for al the left handed gamers

Urgwaine

Clan: Gwaith-i-Nolendili

Game: None

+
# 3War Eagle Mar 25 2006, 15:01 PM
QUOTE(KingEorl @ Mar 25 2006, 05:03 AM) *

I'am left handed so I use my left hand on the mouse. My right hand then lands on the arrow keys, and it makes it very hard to use the default keysettings to micro in the game.

What I would love is to change my controlls so I can put the keys closer to the arrows.
I would like to put:

Defence stance = Delete key
Default stance = End Key
Aggresive stance = Page down key

Numpad : 1 2 3 4 5 6 (It's the same as 123456 so I can just click on that button and it will go right to that army.)

Planning mode = Num Del

Attackmode = Numpad 0
This would seriously make the games much less frustrating. I really hope there is a .ini file somewhere so I can easily change those keys. I really hope EA diddn't make a game where righthanded people gets a huge advantage over left handers.

I agree. I have a 5 button mouse and I would set it so the ones on the left side could rotate the camera. If you could thier r prolly others I would change.

Game: Call Of Duty: Black Ops

+
# 4Redleaf Mar 25 2006, 16:14 PM
An exact same topic was created like probably 1.5 week ago. Please look around to see if the subject you want to talk about has already been discussed before creating a new topic.

To answer your question, you can't customize the hotkeys for now, maybe EA will change that, not sure.

Locked.

This post has been edited by Awesome: Mar 25 2006, 16:15 PM

Game: FPS

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)