Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Felixanius - nMe... n@me? , GaleTTi

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Anarchy Jul 6 2012, 13:46 PM
This topic is only for Felixanius - nMe... n@me? , GaleTTi.

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 2Felixanius Jul 6 2012, 15:20 PM
Hey Guys!

So let's do it. I would suggest that we use this forum for all your questions concerning tactics. Best thing is to show me some of your replays where you don't know what you did wrong so I can check it. Also add me at GR and we will have some training games.

greetz

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3Miggy` Jul 6 2012, 16:59 PM
WOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

+
# 4Felixanius Jul 7 2012, 16:14 PM
So Gale, who are you, how good are you and what do you want to improve?

Miggy, any replays i shall comment? Any Questions?

+
# 5Miggy` Jul 7 2012, 19:16 PM
Thanks for the 2v2 games earlier, if I play any more games and lose I will post the reps here.

Thanks again
Sam

+
# 6Miggy` Jul 7 2012, 22:41 PM
Erm I lost to fishy in a rohan mirror tongue.gif
I think mainly because he is shouting to me on teamspeak which distracted me... but yeah xD

I lost way too many horses tongue.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File Last_Replay_070712113838.rep
Size: 178.75k
Number of downloads: 111
Player Name Side Team
Fishy 0
Abby Mallard* 0

+
# 7Felixanius Jul 8 2012, 10:42 AM
Soooooo,

first of all, this is a good game, not that interesting to watch but still well played by both wink.gif

Over all you didn't make many mistakes but at this level of gaming it comes down to little things.

early game:

At first I thought your start is not going to work. Normally one has to spam pessys in this mu, but I can't say much here, because your fast horse worked out perfectly. He didn't get down a farm although it was very close. You did a good job with your first horse bat defending both farms from the pessys.

- you got more creeps than him +

middle game:

-making fast Theo is a mistake! he is useless at this point of game because everyone is just running around and trying to get farms down without losing any horse; so when your opponent sees your Theo he just runs away and you get no experience and nothing
--> so better make either fast eomer, because you can lvl him, or go fast ups as fishy did

what I personally prefer and what almost always works out is to build horse archers after 2-3 bats rohirim. just get one ra to each bat of rohirrim and he won't be able to attack you anymore and you get a huge advantage in early mid game
- but watch out if he gets his ups, you need to be careful to not lose the ras!

- there was one creep left at mid game and you creeped it with one rohirrim bat frusty.gif why not getting Theo there and level him a bit? lvl 3 Theo looks much better than a lvl 1 Theo!

- at one point of game you ran away with 2 lvl 4 bats with almost full health while 2 lvl 1 bats with low/medium health chased you. only one of these lvl 1 bats had blades --> don't be scared to fight in this situation! your lvl 4 bats own him very fast here! ofc if they had more health you should not fight them...

- now you made upgrades. delete the armory after buying blades and armor! your opponent had the advantage here so you need every money you can get! you buyed banners after letting armory stay there for too many minutes. and actually you don't really need banners here, when it comes to late game you can still rebuild armory and get your banners.

- you killed his Theo wirh your first elv summon banana.gif
- after that hide your elvs in the woods! don't let them just stay there and do nothing, split them and try to do as much damage as possible!

- hide hobbit at your near farm so he can't do ents there

- don't fight on land! you need to get out of it immediately, your Theo doesn't give his ls anymore!

- you had the money and bought ara. why not getting fire and ras so you have a counter to ents? it was clear that he would soon be able to get the ents and you saw how freaking fast ara gets damaged by trees biggrin.gif

- when you see his ents are coming build more statues! one isn't enough

-delete farms earlier when he attacks! too often he got the exp.

These are all not that big mistakes and it's not easy to handle everything at a time if you have 5 horses running around. Still next time try another tactic, fast Theo is only good when you know you can get creeps with him, but that shouldn't be possible vs a good opponent.
And don't forget the Ras! They can be a key in this mu!

I will show you 2 of my replays.

In this rep vs Agent'Last you see my pathway with peasents from left spot. My start was perfect here so it was gg after short time. The Ras did the rest.

Attached File cw_vs_last_rohroh.rep
Size: 74.9k
Number of downloads: 114
Player Name Side Team
Felixanius* 0
Agent`Last 0

Here I played vs Ketis. You see my pathway from the right spot and my usage of Ra. He treid to counter the Ras with fast Lego. See how you can handle this.

Attached File Roh_Roh_vs_Ketis.rep
Size: 77.2k
Number of downloads: 111
Player Name Side Team
Felixanius* 0
ALOOOOOOO999 0

hope that helps you in your next Roh mirror smile.gif

+
# 8Miggy` Jul 8 2012, 19:40 PM
Thanks felix, I see clearly all the mistakes now you write them all out like that. tongue.gif Ill watch those reps now. <3
Do you think it's better to make fast horses, or to spam pessies and creep?

+
# 9Felixanius Jul 8 2012, 21:57 PM
I prefer the pessy and creep tactic, cause when you get a farm down his creeping is delayed because his first horse is going to get the farm back first. but as I said in this game you played your fast horse tactic was pretty good

+
# 10Miggy` Jul 9 2012, 01:16 AM
I have another question tongue.gif

what is the best option for rohan in a gon/roh mirror on anorian?

Legolas? Middle? RA?

+
# 11Felixanius Jul 9 2012, 14:50 PM
I think the best option is:

-pessy spam (about 4 more bats, depends on situation)
- 2 outside, 3 inside farms
----> Eomer
- 2 more farms
- stables
-ras and last farms
-Theo
- delete one farm for armory(armor,banner) or archery range(fire), depends!

we almost always do it that way, but if your opponents do it the same way you really have to watch out and play it good or your opponent will get eomer lvl4 first and it's very hard to get back then.

I would not buy fast middle in this mu.

Legolas is an option too, can work out pretty good but u lose too much of the map while your waiting for him. I've tried both and the Eo tactic was better imo.

Edit: just made the proof biggrin.gif

Attached File Ra_own_lego_rohgon_mirror.rep
Size: 136.89k
Number of downloads: 118
Player Name Side Team
Felixanius* 1
Majnun 2
Haya 2
feary 1

This post has been edited by Felixanius: Jul 9 2012, 17:22 PM

+
# 12Miggy` Jul 10 2012, 00:13 AM
Man help me:P

What should I do in this? It's just an impossible MU or what? post-13661-1143531603.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File 00000000.rep
Size: 99.58k
Number of downloads: 112
Player Name Side Team
nMe... n@me?* 0
EpiC`WaRRioR 0

+
# 13Felixanius Jul 10 2012, 20:28 PM
Today Sam and I talked about that replay at gr.

He made some mistakes:

1. he let his opponent buy the outpost and didn't get it himself.
2. when he saw him buying the outpost he should have gone mass trolls(2 cages) instead of nazgul --> useless with lego and some archers.
3. placing land was a mistake there
4. he can creep more effectivly. 2 full health orcs and one bat with little health to lure the wargs is enough! don't waste too many orcs on one creep.

+
# 14Gale Jul 12 2012, 11:08 AM
Hi,i came today ,i was on holiday ...

I m from Serbia and Montenegro,21 years,i am playing bfme online one whole year if I m right,and if I m free to judge I would say I m good/med in rohan ,gon and just med in isen,but mor noob, in 1vs 1 ,and thats the reason I always go rohan ,sometimes gondor on foi usually....

On 2 vs 2 i would say i m good...
We played a couple of times if you remember felix,and i look forward to play again sometimes,also i will try to post a couple of reps in next few days,cause I got little bit rusty while i was on holiday,..hf

+
# 15Felixanius Jul 14 2012, 10:42 AM
ähhhh, no sorry i don't really remember blush.gif

but yeah just post your replays or we see us ingame and play some games!

+
# 16Anarchy Jul 21 2012, 17:16 PM
The mentor/mentee program will close tomorrow at approximately 6:00 PM GMT-6. We hope that you have enjoyed your experience!

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: StarCraft 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)